Search results

1. B

FREE Chaetomorpha

woodstock, i would like to purchase some, i live in hanover , pa. 17331. i'll mail you a check if you don,t mind. please e-mail me back . thank you, steve
  2. B

Hi everyone

Thank You , And When I Have Time I Am Going To Be Reading The Artical On Schooling ,i'd Like To Start With Some Green Chromis. Talk To Ya Soon -steve
  3. B

Hi everyone

Hi Ghostwolf Thank You And I Will Be Asking Alot Of Questions , I'm Hoping This Is The Web Space For Me ,so Far All Are Nice See Ya -steve
  4. B

Hi everyone

Hi To You Billy And Thanks For The Reply Have A Great Day -steve
  5. B

Hi everyone

Hi Gina, I Grew Up In Laurel, Md During The 70's And Early 80's, Went To Laurel High School Also. See Ya Soon Steve
  6. B

Hi everyone

I Posted A Few Older Pics I Will Be Taking New Ones This Month (october) Sometime. Thanks Again -steve
  7. B

Hi everyone

Thank You And I Will Be Asking Some Questions,have A Great Day! C Steve
  8. percula_clown

percula_clown

9. GREEN_STAR_POLYPS

GREEN_STAR_POLYPS

10. BEFORE WE ADDED WHITE SAND

BEFORE WE ADDED WHITE SAND

11. B

Hi everyone

My System Consists Of A 75 Gal ,rainbow Triple Capity Filter System,ocean Clear Canister Filter Also,and A Little Giant Pump ,also Have A Hang-on Penguin Double Bio-filter ,water Movement Is Done With A Power Sweep 270 Gph And A Penguin 1140 300gph The Little Giant Pump 650 Gph Also. My Water...
  12. B

Hi everyone

My name is steve I live in Hanover,P.A. and I am starting a reef set-up with 4 little fish and some corals. I am looking to expand my knowledge on this subject, I'll admit that there is alot I don't know about reef equipment. With all of you helping me it should be alot of fun. Looking foward...