Search results

1. munki

snail like creature

Yea im pretty sure its a Stomatella and not a Chiton. Thanks Scott. they arent dangerous are they?
  2. munki

snail like creature

I don't know if there are more than one, but I have seen this guy in my tank for awhile now. Its been getting bigger. It looks like a snail/slug, but its shell is on the inside and not the outside. Thanks
  3. munki

Green star polyps

OK thank you
  4. munki

Green star polyps

My Green star polyps haven't come out in a few days. A few of them are out, but most of them are not. My other coral are doing fine and my parameters are fine. Does anyone know why they are hiding? Thank you-
  5. munki

Somebody just slap me!

Im confused. How are you able to keep them if you dont have proper lighting? Thanks:turntable
  6. munki

HELP...clown fish problem

Ah man! You dont have all the answers? I thought you guys were the fish gods. O well thats cool then. Thanks:clink:
  7. munki

i got the 7.8ph reading at night. i dont have any fish in the tank right now and i dont know what the sg was at the store.
  8. munki

heeeeeeeelllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. i think you forgot about me.:dunno: i would like to know if there is something wrong with me and my set up or is it the clowns? i went through a lot of clown fish, but they all came from the same pet store from the same tank. i need to know...
  9. munki

no fish to feed coral.

i have a tank with soft and lps coral. i know that they depend on light, but i read that they also need food. you dont need to feed them because they eat left over fish food and fish waste. well, i dont have any fish in the tank. so they will not be getting any left over food or a nice tasty...
  10. munki

O.T. Happy Birthday Munki

lmao. thanks:hallo:
  11. munki

they dont have ich and they looked healthy.
  12. munki

why would i qt? i have no other fish in the tank. i had them in the tank maybe 1 day. 1.025. dont know how long they were at the pet store. reef.
  13. munki

need new fish

well nothing ate them i dont have any cats and nothing that is in the tank would eat them. the yellow tang vanished a long time ago and the clown vanished not that long ago, but my ammonia is still 0. they were both really small so maybe thats why they didnt cause a spike.....?
  14. munki

need new fish

go away
  15. munki

need new fish

they didnt. my parameters are still the same.
  16. munki

nitrates nitrites ammonia -0 pH-7.8 AP
  17. munki

Please help!

um... if you od on calcium will it kill anything?
  18. munki

anyone^^^^? also why do you guys think that my clowns die. i have good water parameters and i just found out that a ph of 7.8 is fine. with these ones i did use the drip method so maybe they will live....
  19. munki

Please help!

really? i just did a ten gallon water change and added 12 oz of calcium supplement to get my calcium up to 450 and my ph is still 7.8! if its not a big deal then why did goldenmean say This my be the cause of the loss of your clown fish that you were asking about in your other thread this...
  20. munki

Please help!

water in buckets have a ph of 8.0