Search results

1. O

My Chiller is Not Chilling!

im not knocking thier chiller technology but, being an a/c technician her in florida i think i can cool the tank off better with a gallon jug of ice placed in the sump. thier method seens like it would tak a long time to overcome the heatload of 90 (give or take a few) gallons of water. a good...
  2. O

My Chiller is Not Chilling!

if this helps. i have a 90 gallon with two 250 watt mh s over the top of it. i keep the house at 72, and use no chiller at all. i pulled the hood forward one inch and placed a pancake fan directly behind each bulb. the air carries the heat out through the one inch gap at the front of the tank...
  3. O

hi there!! Im new here!

well thank you very much.. the tank is a 90 gallon aga. this reef was started nearly 8 yrs ago in a 30 gallon then moved to a 55 gallon cube and finally this tank a 2 yrs ago next month....there is about 150 ilbs of live rock. only i bag if live sand. i use a 20 gallon sump that houses a coral...
  4. O

hi there!! Im new here!

Hello all, Im Jaime...outprowllin by any other site out there.. i just found this site so i figured id post a hello....for a quick note i have a 90 gallon mixed ref . it is mostly sps with a few lps and softies...ive been doing salt water on and off since i was 10 yrs old. and im 46 now....im...