Search results

1. C

baby nessarius snails

:dance: Last nite while looking into my tank, I saw what I at first took to be small grains of sand stuck to one of the glass sides. I then went and got a flashlight and shone it at an angle on the glass to see that the very small grain was moving. I found 3 three of theese tiny white, almost...
  2. C

Floating chaeto

About two weks ago I bought a batch of chaeto for my new refugium for $10 at the LFS. But it has formed into a dense mat that floats at the top, forcing the top 1/2 inch out through the surface of the water. I tried spreading it into smaller batches, but it just keeps matting up and refloating...
  3. C

Want To Wish All Members and Visitors RS a Happy New Year

:crowd: I want to wish all the members, visitors, and sponsors (along with all of our families) of RS a Happy New Year of health, joy, knowledge, and prosperity. For those of us :tears: who have a member in ill health, a departed loved one, or is in financial ail, may the Lord :angel3...
  4. C

about time I said hi!

I joined RS a couple weeks ago, but just never announced my presence. I usually spend all my time reading what everyone else asks or has to say. I started working my 55 gal tank setup in Aug 05 and slowly add to it as I go as I am on a limited budget.at this time I have 80lbs of fine reef sand...