Search results

1. rsavoie94

Lighting with ATI

Its about time where I need to start replacing my bulbs (10 T5's). I am going to go with ATI, but I havent seen what they look like in person. I want the tank to look blue but not too blue. This is what I was thinking of doing: -REAR- Purple Plus Coral Plus Blue Plus Coral Plus _____...
  2. rsavoie94

Red Mushrooms For Sale!

I have some a large Red Mushroom rock for sale. Usually 69.99 on LiveAquaria. I'll sell them for $30.00 + Shipping. The price is negotiable. You can also view it on the Facebook group to see more information: ->https://www.facebook.com/groups/thereefmarket/<- You can also find it here on...
  3. rsavoie94

Catching a Yellow Head Sleeper Goby

How can I catch a yellow head sleeper goby? I have been trying to catch him with a net but I dont think thats going to work. I cant really bribe him with food because he only sifts the sand, I have never seen him eat anything other than the living things in the sand. I dont want to take the live...
  4. rsavoie94

Lighting Question

How long should I leave my lights on during the day? I have a 135g Red Sea Max S 500 with 10 t5 lights. There are 4 in the back, 2 in the middle, and 4 in the front all on different controls. Should all of the lights be on the entire time I run the lights? The tank is only about 1 month and 1/2...
  5. rsavoie94

Water Levels

I just got a new 135g red sea max s 500 about 2 weeks ago and this is my first saltwater tank. I have 2 clownfish and 10 snails currently in the tank. My questions are: Has my tank cycled? Is it good for my Nitrates to be at 0? Here is the data...