Search results

1. blooper74

Let me hear your favorite Youtube song!

I guess I will add everyone's favorite music video of all time. YouTube - Rebecca Black - Friday (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
  2. blooper74

Algae Eater

Yeah seahares are great algae eaters but if it dies your tank is toast.
  3. blooper74

Algae Eater

What fish would be best for eating algae? I know lawnmower blennies are good, but they are only good as juvies. What would you all recommend as a great fish for eating hair algae? This is just a general question, I have read many different threads about this and thought I would ask the...
  4. blooper74

WTB lace rock

Is there anyone around Illinois that has lace rock for sale or free that they don't need or want. I am looking for 90-100 pounds but will take whatever anybody wants to get rid of. Thanks.
  5. blooper74

Lava rock

I just wanted to ask if you could use lava rock for landscaping and aquarium epoxy to build rocks to use in your system. Make the shapes you want then seed it with some good live rock. Thanks in advance.
  6. blooper74

Question about rock

I am not sure if this is the place for this, but I had to start somewhere. I am going to be doing a 90gal. soon and wanted to know if I can use limestone as a base for my reef? I want to fill the tank with the limestone and then seed it in areas with high quality live rock. If I cannot use...
  7. blooper74

Mad Reefer

They are closed for good now, so you might not want to waste the trip.