Search results

1. M

My hole in The Wall Tank

been a long while since i was last on here, so update time i think! plus my frag tank has been turned into a little nano now hope you like :)
  2. M

use for reverse osmosis. waste water

no you cant do this, as the mains water pressure is going to be higher than the waste coming out, so if you "T" into the mains feed pipe with the waste pipe to use it again you will find the mains water will simply push up the waste feed and stop the whole thing from working or at least start...
  3. M

new bulbs, opinion please

cheers guys, i too like the top pic best and thats what im sticking with. umm, what can i mess around with next?!
  4. M

ok ive taken out the centre 10k blv and put in a coralvue 20k in its place. so the shot below has 1 x blv10k at each end and a coralvue 20k in the middle. does this look better? BLV 10K's x 2 and 1 x Coralvue 20K coralvue 14K's x 3 BLV 10K's x 3
  5. M

yes i have 2 x 4ft t5 actincs
  6. M

hi guys just changed my bulbs to BLV 10K instead of the coralvue 14K's what do you think? im not too sure if i like the new look. i may stick a 14k in the middle of the 10ks to add a bit more blue back to it? coralvue14k blv 10k
  7. M

My hole in The Wall Tank

just a cheapie from my local pc world store, im in the uk so whaetever your equivalent is? its not teh cam thats the clever bit - its the software - www.digi-watcher.com
  8. M

My hole in The Wall Tank

yeah love it, except cleaning it, have to do it every other day as it collects so much gunk
  9. M

My hole in The Wall Tank

hi all new webcam now online! see www.muzzys-reef.co.uk
  10. M

My hole in The Wall Tank

thanks guys, look forward to contributing in any way i can
  11. M

My hole in The Wall Tank

Hi just found this forum and thought id introduce myself. details of my reef tank can be found here - http://www.muzzys-reef.co.uk regards muzzy