Search results

1. S

What is it? Good or bad ?

WOW... Darn. I thought we had it. I don't know now....LOL. I think I am gonna need some time to go thru all that. LOL.... Thanks for your help Boomer.
  2. S

Okay... I think we have found something even closer. My boyfriend found this earlier... Anthopleura Nigrescens (Dusky Anemone) What do you guys think ?
  3. S

Thanks guys. I have been keeping an eye on it. As I said right now there isn't really any corals in there yet. I will keep it and see what happens.
  4. S

So...it's good ? I will have to do a search on that kind later. I got the rock it's on for the look of the rock, it's pretty neat looking, this was kinda a bonus (I guess LOL)
  5. S

I have picked up that he is a guru. LOL... hopefully he can help ID this. It's kinda neat. I don't want to kill it without knowing for sure what it is.
  6. S

It doesn't really look like the mojanos shown on that link, and it does not really look like a glass nem. I have one of those on the rock for sure and it looks nothing like it.
  7. S

It doen't look like any of those pix on the links. I have a few other aptasia on the rock and they look just like those but this one is different. It doesn't have a stalk that I can see. It changed spots the other night, so we can get some better pix of it now.
  8. S

Okay guys.... a little longer than I thought but here they are....
  9. S

I will have them up within a half hour.
  10. S

I need a little help on IDing this critter. It was on a piece of rock that I got. I have some better pictures that I can post later. Is a good or bad anemone ? In the pix that were taken last night it's more open and you can see it's mouth better. I will post it when my boyfriend gets home.
  11. S

I think I am going to get a bottle. My boyfriend wanted to try calcium first. I don't want to try a bunch of different things. I just want to get them gone. LOL.
  12. S

Thanks guys. My tank has been running for three months without any livestock in it. I have been adding it slowly over the past month. I don't have lights on it yet, they should be here by the end of the week (i ordered them on saturday). I know there are a few aptasia on the new rock for sure (i...
  13. S

Hi all another newbie here. I am pretty new to the SW world. My tank is a 29 gal soon to be mini reef tank. So far I have two juvie false percs, 2 pep shrimp, one blue neon goby (going to get the other one later in the week) and hermit crabs. I got my first frag from someone in my local reefing...