Search results

1. Tigger

HUGE tank crash need help fast

My humble advise is 1. Change water 2. Run activated carbon 3. Increase water circulation 4. Increase aerration
  2. Tigger

watch your keyhole limpets, sps eater caught

i have quite a number of limpets in my tank too. I will observe if they really eat sps. I have observed something similar (sps w/o fleash from the base) in my tank too.:bugout:
  3. Tigger

Guess what is this

ask MT to get for u, since he and patrick are good friends.:alien:
  4. Tigger

Let's see em Encrusting Monti's

some of my montis
  5. Tigger

SPS pics

one of my normal acros
  6. Tigger

Wet Foam vs. Dry Foam

My vote goes to wet skimming. I notice that if I were to use dry skimming, the neck of the skimmer will be coated w a layer of sluge and impedes the performance of my skimmer. i m using a german needlewheel and a Schuran Jetskim.
  7. Tigger

Purigen

I have tried Purigen before. I notice that it does not work for my tank. I do not get any colour change as descript by some of the pics here. I have also tried Zeo (stone base) Nitrate removing filter media and again I find that it does not work very well too. Now I uses the Aquamedic...
  8. Tigger

Purple up???

I have never used any Purple up or purple down. There is no need for it. regular water change and maintenace of yr KH and Ca level shld do the trick. Look at the the plating coralline aglae on my rocks.
  9. Tigger

whats the best stuff to feed your corals?

i uses golden pearls w good results on my sps.