Search results

1. M

New t5 lighting installed today on rsm s500

Received a phone call from my supplier today sating red sea have a new set of t5 tubes , went in to see him and see he difference in his tank so got them straight away. Someone might have more detailed info but basically a mix of atiniv,blue white, and pink much more colour out of the fish and...
  2. M

New t5 lighting installed today on rsm s500

Hi installed the new lighting today wow!!!!!, probably won't show to well on photos but lets give it a go!
  3. M

Dave's RSM 500

Hi dave I had a lovely little wrasse like that look hat SHE turned into ,cool though set your clock by her every night burying herself
  4. M

ErnestoC RSM 650 S Piece Of Sea

Wow, stunning stunning tank and all the questions and frustrations seem the same but once it's established and all those micro tweeks are understood the maintenance becomes so easy literally once a week , these tanks are a god send they nix with busy work schedule and family life , everyone who...
  5. M

Dave's RSM 500

Excellent charter house isn't far from me I work 5 mins front here think ill pick one up and give it a go thanks again
  6. M

Dave's RSM 500

Just spoke to my local shop fintasia in Braintree he has a new stand coming from you and will have the new lighting available soon , Kev is there a suggested pattern of lighting my sequencing is nothing like the others here rsm instructions didn't have anything about this
  7. M

Dave's RSM 500

Thanks for the light info gonna order today, the coralline looks spotless don't know whether to remove mine or not now ?? Lol
  8. M

Dave's RSM 500

Dave I have to ask the back of your tank ,do you clean it to keep it like that and remove the pink or has it not started growing yet, someone commented on mine the other day needs a clean , it's bugging me now !!!!
  9. M

Dave's RSM 500

Sorry just seen the lighting thread above !!!!!
  10. M

Dave's RSM 500

All ,this post has been so so helpful had tanks for years growing up, the this rsm 500 is the best makes life very easy and you get a fantastic set up, starting using the filter sock what a difference,chiller outlet positioning all stuff so valuable. I went for the combined chiller and heater...
  11. M

Red sea max s500 Some pictures hopefully!!

It's hard to clean the back wall on the 500 coz of that autofill tank behnd it, I quite like the coralline good indicator if tjs are going well if that's booming and looking health normally everything else is to! Do you all clean th backs got. Paranoid now ?
  12. M

Thanks guys when I Say work in progresss I mean moving bits around getting the rocks right , finding out what likes where oohhh and sticking things to stop the urchin moving them also , understanding the rsm 500 and its ways , got robe honest for such a fantastic system the instructions were...
  13. M

Tested generater and now outlet's are not working?

Omg hope you guys and systems will be ok just watching the news here in the uk hopefully it will pass through quickly !!!
  14. M

RS Members Full Tank Shots

Here's mine !
  15. M

hot red sea

I have the combined heater/chiller and it stays between 26 and 27 and it seems fine when all lights arson 26.8 , thik it more important for a stable temperature
  16. M

Hi guys please see pics of my ram 500 obviously still work in progress and things really starting to grow and spread now . Hope you enjoy ! Bottom right the urchin has been at it again ! Just noticed
  17. M

S Series Questions

Hi I have an 500 the instructions were really poor to be honest but its best to open it right up by turning it full anticlockwise then slowly turn it will get quieter and quieter and quiter you should not get any noise at all everything the skimmer is tiny movements and rotations , no cloudiness...
  18. M

New max 500 owner...looking for suggestions on liverock

I spent 1500 quid on my live rock and I reckon was worth every penny just from the whole load of great stuff the grew from it more importantly all the bad stuff that didn't grow from it not one apatasia
  19. M

Red Sea max s500

Had mine running for about 6 month all going well using the ram dosing system get some pics on soon for comments and advice ,fantastic tank over the moon with it
  20. M

Hi to all

Can't post pictures yet have to ave 5 posts first before I can post from photobucket