Search results

1. Zeppelin

true pulsing sinularia, Tyree neon green polyp toadstool and others

I have a couple of each. Pulsing sinularia. Multi branch frags mounted on live rock. $20 ea. Tyree neon green polyp toadstool. About quarter sized caps mounted on live rock. $30 ea. Palau Neon Green Sinularia. Multi branch frags. $20 ea. Purple tipped branching hammer...
  2. Zeppelin

2010 Fall All Ohio Frag Swap, Sunday, September 26th, at The Grotto

The CORA All Ohio Frag Swap at the Grotto!! - HUGE parking lot - Plenty of electric (See note). - "Early bird" hobbyist space (allows 1/2 table guaranteed space and setup approx. 2 hours prior to event) - Periodic Raffle (we will have multiple items to be raffled off at multiple specific...
  3. Zeppelin

Tyree Neon Green Polyp toadstool frags

As allot of you know, I got the mother back in 2003, and have been propagating these guys since then. They are many generations captive grown. I have a few available now. $30 ea. Nice stems with about a nickel sized cap and BRIGHT neon green polyps. Here is a pic from back when they were...
  4. Zeppelin

2009 All Ohio CORA Frag Swap - Saturday September 12th - Achbar Grotto

Hope its cool to post this here. Didn't see an 'events' forum. ;) The CORA All Ohio Frag Swap is back at the Grotto!! - More Than Double the space of last year's swap - HUGE parking lot - Plenty of electric (See note). - "Early bird" hobbyist space (allows 1/2 table guaranteed space...
  5. Zeppelin

16th All Ohio Frag Swap coming to Cleveland in April

I hope this is the proper place to post. Should be another great event.
  6. Zeppelin

Aussie War Coral frags

I have 3 frags of favites pentagona(aussie 'aftermath' war coral) available. Frags have been healed for over 4 months. They are on frag disks and almost completely cover the disk. Lots of new growth. Nice bright red with some light blue streaking and lime green eyes. $45 ea. Here's a pic...
  7. Zeppelin

Best Hitchhiker ever

This is by far the best hitchhiker I have gotten. It hitched a ride with a chalice I picked up about 8 months ago. It was less than dime sized then. Its now about half dollar sized. Nice solid blue lobophyllia. :D
  8. Zeppelin

duncanopsammia frags

I have 4 nice duncanopsammia frags. They are fully encrusted on a frag disc. One has 4 polyps and the others have between 6 and 9 polyps. Nice sized captive propagated colonies that have about 8 months of growth on them. $10 per polyp plus shipping.
  9. Zeppelin

Cincinnati Ohio Frag Swap October 18th

Swap is now out on FragSwapper.com also. Here is the flyer. Swap is only a few weeks away. Hope to see you there. Over 300 in attendance last year! :) There are a few more threads going now, such as "What are you bringing", etc. More info here: Cincyreef.com • View forum -...
  10. Zeppelin

11th All Ohio Coral Frag Swap

Not too far away. :) Hope to see some of you there. Larry
  11. Zeppelin

Fall '06 All Ohio Frag Swap question

I hope this is in the right forum. :) The fall "All Ohio Frag Swap" is hosted in Columbus, OH by my club, CORA (www.corareef.org), in October. If you plan on maybe attending this fall, please consider stopping by this link and voting, as well as giving your input, on whether you would like...
  12. Zeppelin

All Ohio Frag Swap

Well, its getting to be that time of the year again. Time for the "All Ohio Frag Swap". This swap is put on twice a year, and is coordinated between the Columbus CORA club, and the Cleveland C-SEA club. C-SEA holds the spring swap in the Cleveland, OH area. Here are the details: Sunday March...
  13. Zeppelin

Let see those Elegance corals.....

Finally took the plunge and snagged an Elegance coral for the 300. The pics dont do it any justice. Its over 8" across. Now the waiting game to see if it makes it. ;) Larry
  14. Zeppelin

Needing ID

Came to me as an Oxypora, but I'm not sure it is. All the growth seems to have generated from one central mouth, in a circular shape. The yellowish bumps are different than my oxys too. It does have several very small mouths all around, but none as large as the central one in the middle...
  15. Zeppelin

grey/red acan lord colony

This piece of acanthastrea lordhowensis is 20-21 polyps. Nice deep red. The polyps are a little smaller, but should grow nicely. $200.00
  16. Zeppelin

Baby Blue acan lord frag

I put a 6 polyp frag of the blue acan lord up here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3982194282 if anyone is interested. Thanks for checking it out. Larry
  17. Zeppelin

Plumbing question regarding max flow

What is the maximum flow a 2" PVC drain will take? I just plumbed in a Hammerhead into 3 additional prop tanks. Two are running, and the drain seems to be keeping up fine, although the 1 1/2" ball valves are half way shut currently until I get my 90 degree elbows in the return. Anyways, I'm...
  18. Zeppelin

Dark Purple Blastomussa Wellsi frag

5+ polyps. Adult polyps are large, a bit over 1 1/2" across. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4386656287&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1 Larry
  19. Zeppelin

Just a red and green favia, but.....

check out the size of this monster. ;) The clam is 5"+, for comparison. Larry