Search results

1. L

Worm Keeper conversion

wow that's so awesome ! cant wait to see more
  2. L

The Importance of Cleaning your RO and Salt Water holding tanks!

I clean mine every couple of months with bleach and hot water I use half a cup of bleach 15 gallons just tap water and even run it thru my pumps and wash the heater to kill the slime doesn't do any good to clean the ro and salt water holding tanks if the pumps and heater are still gross rinse...
  3. L

Coral Placement Problem

you could have a problem with the torch stinging the frog spawn. I had my frog spawn next to my torch they where good for like a year then one day my torch decided to have a war with my frog spawn killed like 3 heads on the frog spawn before I notice the war guess it was feeling crowded or some...
  4. L

Leaping Fish Spends Entire Life on Land

thanks for video very cool and interesting enjoyed it very much they are so cute and very interesting that the avoid the water all together jumping from the waves
  5. L

help about lighting a 1500 gallon reef tank

bet you would need at last 1000 watt leds since the tank is so deep may be 600 watts at the least maybe 4 units , my tank is only 200gal 7ft long and I run 3 400 watt mh probably i could get away with 250 but everything loves the extra light but your tank is only 36 inches longer than mine...
  6. L

PowerCompact upgrade to LED

there you go most guys always claim to have an 8 to 12 any way lol
  7. L

PowerCompact upgrade to LED

congrads on the new Led's that's on my wish list maybe some day! but are pricey and i'm poor plus my tank is 7ft long need quite a few to cover my tank
  8. L

Anyone have leads on cheap clownfish

reef to go has .99 cents percs but one per person and only have 20 to go around
  9. L

Best led for the dollars ebay?

evergrow are suppose to be good
  10. L

Pic of my clowns doing the nasty

this was the 1st time I was able to see them spawn it was so neat I almost forgot to take pics
  11. L

Pic of my clowns doing the nasty

Ok my clowns are at it this time I got some pics. does that make me a smut peddler!! LOL
  12. L

Aquacave win a free skimmer

aqua cave is having a promo to win a free SKIMZ SK 201 Kone E-Series in sump skimmer just enter your e-mail rated for 125 to 325 here is the link http://goo.gl/54dIT1 thought i'd share
  13. L

clownish hates coral

maybe the colors don't go with her design scheme LOL
  14. L

sea urchins

they bulldoze stuff and have been know to eat corals at least I've heard never had it happen (knock on wood) and if you have a long spine haft to be careful easy to stick your self and it hurts I know from experience, plus side they are algae eating machines and are kind of cool and some will...
  15. L

My clown fish and anemone

it's so sad that lfs do that it! seems they would tell the truth and earn a long term customer in stead of short term gain, tell the customer the truth and let them make there own decision and if they chose to still get it then it's on them
  16. L

Tidepools and prettiness in Half Moon Bay, CA

with all that green algae looks like my tank sniff sniff why is it so much prettier in the pics than my tank LOL thanks for sharing!! great pics
  17. L

LedGroupBuy Lumia 5.1 Build - Let there be light!

Re: LedGroupBuy Lumina 5.1 Build - Let there be light! wow those look cool !! can't wait to see those baby's in action
  18. L

New Acan

nice jim looks pretty
  19. L

Asterina Starfish

I have a bunch they don't seem to bother anything, can get a little unsightly when you get a bunch on the glass up to you. did get a six line just to help control them but don't want to eliminate them they help eat algae