Search results

1. KRAZE

cowrie snail

A friend of mine has been loosing zoas, and found his new chesnut cowrie snail on them this morning. Do they eat zoas or palys? I didnt know what to tell him, so I figured i'd ask here! Gonna go do some googleing too right now, but let me know your opinions/experinces! Thanks!
  2. KRAZE

rubble rock in skimmer?

Hey guys, just got myself a Aqua C Remora and a rio 800 too start it out, might upgrade that eventually but we will see. Any way, I have seen skimmers with the return section loaded with rubble live rock... is this a good idea? It seems like it would be beneficial, but if anyone knows any...
  3. KRAZE

glass cleaning magnet

I got a new cleaning magnet recenly (mag float) and I left my old one on the back wall glass, which just says Hagen so i'm assuming its just their cheap house brand from Hagen themselves. I planned to use it for a hame made frag rack, but not sure if I should now.... The magnet was sitting about...
  4. KRAZE

mixing salt went wrong...

On Saturday I made 4 gallons of saltwater in a 5gal bucket. RO/DI water with Red Sea Coral Pro salt. I put in a little over1.5 cups of salt over an hour time span with a 600gph pump running in the bottom of the bucket for flow. ( I don't add the full 2 cups until I test the sg after 24 hours...
  5. KRAZE

New to the forum from CT...

Hey everyone, just figured I would make my first post here at a much more relaxed and nice forum (at least from what I have heard:)) Name's Kris and I have been into reefing for just over a year now. Was around it for several years and really started learning about the details last year, and...