Search results

1. 2

Vermatid Snail MASSACRE

Any1 know how to get rid of these things? I cant really feed too much less considering i have 2 green chromes, 1 clown, 1 scopa tang, 1 seahorse and 1 lyretail anthias. Larger bioload for a reef tank i know... but i also have many snails, hermits, a cleaner shrimp and beneficial bristle worms in...
  2. 2

Sponge exposed to air!

Hello everyone. i just bought an orange paddle/tree sponge (but not in the shape of a paddle) it is more red than orange and is about 4 cubic inches...does any1 know what kind this could be? The store had it labeled as a paddle but im skeptical due to the shape...i was dusting it off under water...
  3. 2

Neon Green Nepthea (soft coral) damaged

Does any1 here have any experience with Green Nepthea soft corals? I have a 2" frag that was bitten a few times by an aiptasia eating file fish. The bite marks are small and it just opened up after being closed for 2 days. I now have it quarantined and was wondering how well it will do to repair...
  4. 2

Pink Clove Polyps

Hey everyone, I am new to this site and was hoping to gain some knowledge on reef keeping. I've had a 55 gal. saltwater aquarium for over 8 years now, but am new to reef keeping....I currently have a green spotted puffer, a clown, curly q anemone and a colony of...u guessed it -- 21 pink clove...