Search results

1. G

Closed Loop Question

I have a 130g mixed reef tank and I'm thinking of resorting to a CLS because my anemone keeps finding his way into my Seios. How many GPH changeover is recommended? right now I have 2 Seio 1100s at the top of the tank pointed at each other and my sump return is plumbed down to the bottom of...
  2. G

IceCap Fans...

I have 4 IceCap fans in my canopy. Can i wire them all together , and operate them off of just 1 plug? and If so, how? Thanks in advance! jason
  3. G

Additive Question, Please Help

Can you mix Kalkmix & Strontium, or should they be dripped seperatly? I'm purchasing the 2.5g Kent Marine Aquadose, and the Kent Marine Kalkmix & Turbo Strontium. Can I mix them in the same container, and drip them together, or do they need to be in independent containers? Thank you so much...
  4. G

Combination of Additives...Need help!

Can you mix Kalkmix & Strontium, or should they be dripped seperatly? I'm purchasing the 2.5g Kent Marine Aquadose, and the Kent Marine Kalkmix & Turbo Strontium. Can I mix them in the same container, and drip them together, or do they need to be in independent containers? Thank you so much...