Search results

1. B

60 inch t5 Lighing fixture and 2 x 48 inch magenta/blue ecoxotic stunner strips

Ok guys and gals here is what I have for sale and this price is to blow them out the water and onto your tank. I would like to sell as a complete package. Prices at the end is what I paid for them 1. Odyssea 60 inch t5 fixture with built in timer and LED moonlights - $150.00 Upgraded...
  2. B

jabeo WP-25 for sale X 2 $120 shipped

I have 2 Jabeo WP-25 pumps for sale would like to sell them as a pair. Asking 120$ for both shipped, used for 3 months, only reason Im selling is because I have a 5ft long tank and they arent strong enough.
  3. B

FS Reef Breeders Photon 48 LED fixture

I have for sale a 2 month old Reef Breeders Photon 48. Comes with hanging kit and original packaging. This was GREAT for our tank however we are going to a softie only tank and to be honest its to much light to just run softies. Ive never had either channel over 85% and have not even touched...
  4. B

FS or Trade PCX-40 external water pump, NEVER USED $150 shipped

You can find some details here http://www.marinedepot.com/pumps_gen-x_mak-4_mak-5-ap.html Was gonna use this for a basement install however decided to do a under tank sump. NEVER seen water, pump is in pristine condition, not one scratch on it. Asking $150 shipped or will trade for 2...
  5. B

Reef Breeders Photon 16s x 2 $500 shipped

Yea I upgraded to the Photon 48.
  6. B

These have been sold mods you can close thanks.
  7. B

I have 2 of the Photon 16s from Reef Breeders. They are close to 6 months old. They work perfect I simply got a longer tank and do not want to buy another fixture to cover the shaded area. Retail new is $319.00 , so save yourself $150. Hanging kits included. These have never seen 100% I run...
  8. B

Ecotech MP40W for sale $350 shipped

Sold. Buyer got extra lucky , i bought a brand new wetside 45 min before it sold.
  9. B

new day bump $300
  10. B

Help!!!!

could be molting, they shed their skin off and then will hide a couple of days to heal
  11. B

To big for my tank, Newer wetside. Works great, Build date April 10, 2010, Wetside replaced 2 months ago. Thanks Again
  12. B

For Sale LED fixture with optics

Im going to be going to a single fixture instead of two. I am asking only $250 for these both shipped to the Lower 48. I am the 2nd owner of these LEDs, these units are CLEAN!!! When I received them aprox 2 months ago there were no hanging kits (never came with them unfortunitually) and they...
  13. B

duncans is this normal

That or maybe to much light?
  14. B

2 AI Sols and Digital Controller

Bump $650 shipped.
  15. B

pulling trigger on Leds

Depending on how high you want to hang them Hamilton Technology has a 24 inch fixture that will cover 40+ inches. Here is a link Koro Sea Sun 3600Aquarium supplies&Aquarium lighting by Hamilton Technology the 30 watt chips you can put on to where they are on each side of the brace. Or...
  16. B

2 AI Sols and Digital Controller

I currently have them over a corner tank, Im getting a different tank in about a month and switching fixtures.