Search results

1. A

Not new I guess but have not made many posts here

Yes the MSRP is 69.99 and the pre-pub price was lower but that is going away in a few days ... e-Version is normally $20.00 but today as a special it is $17.00 but just today ... Not on Amazon yet .... but will be there once we get the e-Version Amazon compatible ... and then not sure...
  2. A

Glad you are enjoying it and for those who do not have it yet and would like a copy ... hard copies are available from Reefbytes and e-Versions from me directly ... jut email me for details as today SPECIAL price of $17.00 ... albert.thiel@gmail.com for info etc ...
  3. A

Thanks ... Much appreciated ... Albert
  4. A

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words and if I can help in any way do let me know ...
  5. A

Right now the price I sell for may bit a bit lower but that will end soon .... so support ReefBytes ... thanks ... Albert
  6. A

Thanks I appreciate it ... Albert
  7. A

Thanks for the kind words ... Nano Reef Aquariums is my 8th book on SW and Reef Tanks ... and all my other books sold tens of thousands of copies ... Hopefully this one will too although I made an e=Version available that can be ordered separately ... for those who do not want a printed one ...
  8. A

Joined I think a few months ago but have not really made many posts ... Allen asked me to make myself available should you have any questions I so I am doing so ... Look forward to interact and help if I can ... as you may or may not know, I just published a new book "Nano-Reef Aquariums"...
  9. A

Stomatella Snails, Should I keep them?

I have one and wish I had more .. so no mating .. not getting more of them ... Comes out rarely during the day ... mine is Black ... apparently not that common but it definitely is one (had it ID'ed by an expert at a Public Aquarium). Very nice to watch when it crawls on the rocks and eats algae...
  10. A

Glad to join ... today 6/8/12 Albert Thiel

I'll post longer message from my laptop. Right now using cellphone. Not easy to type longer messages Albert
  11. A

Will do .... Albert
  12. A

Thanks to all who have replied and sent a welcome not ... Glad to be on the Forum ...
  13. A

Glad to join Reef Sanctuary and get involved with reefs, regular, nano and even pico if there are forums for it. Some may remember me from "Thiel Aqua Tech" many years ago when we sold Filters and many reef products e.g. X-Phosphate and Liquid Gold additive ... I sold the business in the middle...