Search results

1. F

AI Vega or ATI powermodule led

The ONLY thing is the ATI is (lol) $1300 for the 24x8 with led Kinda pricey $$ wasn't a problem till I saw the price But I know that is the absolute best light
  2. F

I used to have a RSM 130d upgraded the lighting to AI vega. Made a new canopy to raise light the recommended 8in off water line. I was on 15% on the light and I was kind of bleaching some SPS I couldn't understand why. My parameters were all solid. That what kind of worries me about the LED...
  3. F

Does anyone have any recommendations on either light? I'm on a 30x30 rimless cube build. Mainly want Hard corals, chalices and montis. Going to hang from a light tree AI Vega I like the controllability and that it doesn't use a lot of electricity ATI I like the T5 spread with the led...
  4. F

Eggcrate under substrate

Has anyone done this?? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Sorry for the dumb question
  5. F

93 gallon marineland rimless column cube tank

Hey all, Don't know if I'm posting in the right topic but here goes: I recently purchased a marineland 93 gallon rimless cube. The thing is gorgeous! So I decided to get the stand as well. The stand came and its only 24inches tall. With the tank 24inches tall The whole set up was only 4ft...
  6. F

Biggest mistakes you've ever made

I bought a Red Sea max 130d. For that price I could've bought a 90 gallon custom rimless with cabinet. I ended up upgrading everything on the system. From return pumps to the heater
  7. F

Biggest mistakes you've ever made

How did you syphon the water out when the sump is lower in the cabinet? Sorry for the dumb question
  8. F

Red Sea Max 130d for sale in the San Francisco bay area

I'm asking $750 obo. Thanks Glenn
  9. F

Oh I forgot there is about 60lbs of live rock 30lbs of live sand. A lot of chateo
  10. F

I've had it for 18 months My kids are getting to an age where I can't care for the system anymore and want it to go to a person that will take care of it like I did. It comes with a lifereef overflow, custom RSM-d sump that I made. Ai vega light custom canopy that raises the light 8in with...
  11. F

Reef Controller for RSM 130d

Big Al Are you still using the power strip built on the side of the tank? Or are you using the plugs separately? Sorry might be a dumb question but I'm curios I have replaced or upgraded everything in my 130d from the stock canopy to the return pumps. I built a sump/refugium, have a seaside...
  12. F

Reef Controller for RSM 130d

Has anyone install one in their system?
  13. F

Aquarium Acrylic

Sooty to barge in on your topic But I have a friend that built my sump If your interested. We're in the San Fransisco bayarea. If you know what you want and the dimensions. I friend can get it done. My sump took about 1.5 weeks with drying time and everything Here's what he built for me
  14. F

Aquarium silicone sealant

FYI You need to use weld-on #16 before u put on the aquarium sealant The sealant only covers the the joining parts. The weld-on actually glues the parts together so they don't move. I used only aquarium sealant and my walls loosened after a while
  15. F

Tunze DOC 9002 vs bubble magus nac 3.5

I've tried to post pic nanoreef I can't figure it out Any suggestions?
  16. F

I built the sump for the tunze Didn't really know what I was doing lol I was just excited to build the sump No, John doesn't make a nano skimmer. Any ideas Nano??
  17. F

Hello fellow reefers I have a RSM 130d with lifereef 17 gallon sump model D In the 3rd compartment of the sump I'm currently running a tunze 9002 skimmer. The skimmer is so finicky. One day it skims great other days it doesn't skim at all. I always need to adjust it. At most getting a...
  18. F

AI SOL or VEGA in RSM130D?

I installed the ai vega in my 130d it's great. Don't have to deal with timers anymore I drilled a hole on the top of the hood for the fan a top the module. Sps, lps thriving Great light! Kind o expensive but worth it.nob 35 is right. It will be better once the director is released