Search results

1. D

Need help with Steve's LEDs

I installed Steve's LEDs yesterday on my RSM 130D and everything was working except the Typhoon controller. A quick email to Steve's and I was told how to set it up. I had it working, put it together and then only the blue lights would work. I took it apart and could not get it working, so I...
  2. D

Sixline wrasse with new introduction

I have a Sixline wrasse that has been well behaved with a bonded pair of false Percs, Orange spot goby, and a Bicolor blenny. The Sixline was originally going to be introduced with a Flame Angel, but the Flame did not make it out of quarantine. I recently tried to add a small Cherub, but the...
  3. D

Getting ready to install Steve's LEDs

I'm finally going to have some time to install Steve's LEDs into my 130d, and I am nervous about the whole process. I have the 95% complete kit, Typhoon controller, and timer/moonlight option. I am pretty good with this kind of stuff, but all of the instructions I have read are not very good...
  4. D

Fire shrimp disappeared on my 130d

My Fire shrimp disappeared in my 130d three days ago. He was always around after his molt, and there are no fish currently in the tank. I do have a very small Tiger Pistol shrimp in the tank (< 1"), so I have to believe he is the culprit. The Fire shrimp was about 2 inches, so I thought he...