Search results

1. B

starter reef carpet anemone question

Hello all, new on here. I have a 55 gallon starter reef tank i have 40lbs live rock live aragonite sand colony polyps 1 cleaner shrimp two emerald crabs and a clean up crew. 2 clowns and a newly purchased carpet anemone. a firefish goby protein skimmer t5 ho lights 10k and actinic. two hydor...
  2. B

any tips on propagating my zoos ? Or do u have a link ?

any tips on propagating my zoos ? Or do u have a link ?
  3. B

Rookie Reefer 55 gal. starting a reef

Hey everyone, im shawn. Just started reefing a year ago. Started with a 30 gallon tank. Just swapped everything over to my 55 gallon tank. I currently have a Solar Extreme t5 h.o. 10k, actinic, moon led's. Protein skimmer, a cheapie but works great. Have a hang on carbon filter. Two hydor fans...
  4. B

Hello Everyone ! New to the community many posts and pics to follow addicted already :help:

Hello Everyone ! New to the community many posts and pics to follow addicted already :help:
  5. B

JET's new Bangkok 230g tank

Awesome cabinet can't wait for more pics following
  6. B

Hello Fellow Reefers !

thanks Matt !:biker
  7. B

Hello Fellow Reefers !

Thanks for the strong welcome ! I will get pics up by this afternoon. How do you do a tank chronicle I'm trying to find it on here. THanks
  8. B

Ok guys, how about some ideas and advice?

I agree sounds like overkill. Start small and take your time. I started with a 40 gallon no skimmer or anything fancy. The only thing I bought the first six months was a corallife t5 light system with 10k daylight actinic and moon light leds. The tank was fine.Only two cheap damsels to start and...
  9. B

New here

Hello, new here too !
  10. B

Hello Fellow Reefers !

Hey everyone ! New to the reefing community. I have come here several times for rookie advice thank you for that. I live just south of Lake Michigan in indiana. Wish our lake was ocean. I started my saltwater tank last year with a 40 gallon 50 lbs of live rock live sand and some damsels since I...