Search results

1. R

gumboot chiton

bigal07, great picture, anyways, to clarify, I veiw my tank as an investment, as an investment I like to have a general ideah of the value of my entire tank... in a way it makes me feel rich.lol. yes they are the rollie pollies of the sea, there are over 160 diferent types of chitons with the...
  2. R

questions about site

how do I post pictures to say my profile or to add to a post?
  3. R

John 'whippetguy's 27g Planted Tank

I still maintain a 55 gal freshwater tank but I have it completely self maintained, guppies to breed feeders, raphiel cat fish to eat feeders, pleco to keep tank clean, electric blue lobster to keep bottom clean, plant life to feed guppies... I literally only have to clean out the filter maybe...
  4. R

Crabs Are Evil Society

I dont know that I could join your club...:clink:... I have porcalin crabs, sand crabs, hermits, blue tops... I love the crabs in my tank, and my flounder loves them too. It is one of the most fun things I have ever watched to see my flounder sneak up on a hermit and devour him. I guess maybe I...
  5. R

gumboot chiton

On my last trip out collecting cool species I came across a gumboot chiton, absolutely fasinateing creature. I had never come across a chiton so large before and so I was imediatly fascinated, he is about a foot long and maybe a half a foot wide. I have done some research and found that he is a...
  6. R

hello all

I have a 100 gal reef tank, I am poor as heck so the lighting on it is from a pre-existing 45 gal tank so its a little short but still quality. I run a skimmer and powerheads in it... I hate buying things for my tank as they can get spendy so instead I collect my aquatic life while either diving...