Search results

1. K

RSM 250 Sump/refugium any idea ? Need one..

Red Sea Max 250 - Sump design and setup - YouTube heres the link if it helps
  2. K

I wanted too as well and get some support rods frm home depot and screw them onto cabinet for extra support but seem to scary .
  3. K

Someone did on youtube and got a nice size sump in there. Look great wont let be post link .Also just bought one sump refuguim custom 15/18/16 need to get rid of it now . Just doing fish only tank much easier . Any in NYC need one for red sea max 250 cabinet fits perfect sell cheap need to get...
  4. K

Tried to downlaod pic from comp but dont know how says URL or file to big . Think the tangs might be too big 3-4 inch with dogface angel lik 1 1/2 inch . I Did buy nassaurius i think the name is they have an antenna seen them at nite come out a few had bought 10 then another 10 after 5 months ...
  5. K

I have ordered from reef cleaners 2x they gave me the tiny small black ones that look like a invasion at nite on glass. The bigger shells Ive notice my hermit crab eating them perhaps no food touches the bottom so he eats them? There alot of empty shells in my tanks There ceriths i think .The...
  6. K

Hi guys, My name is Mike live in queens and i have a RSM 250 since this summer . I have live rock 70 lbs and sand and a few coral and fish in my tank but been having a hard time with nitrates and deritus . I have read that a refuguim might help since i do water changes a...