Search results

1. R

help me pick a ro/di unit tap water can suck it!!!

Store my water in 20g brute trash cans. Think you want food grade so it should have a triangle on bottom and say hdpe or something like that. Best of luck and don't get excited and do a large water change in less you want things to go really bad or you have a fish only tank
  2. R

PO4 in 0 TDS Water!

I know the cheaper Hanna checker doesn't work with fresh water. I contacted brs about a similar problem and they said could be the problem but was more then likely feeding. They said people have had luck running a gfo reactor inline with your rodi filters. By no means a expert
  3. R

Aiptasia

Get a few peppermint shrimp and worry about it again. Worked great for me and have seen any since!!
  4. R

parameters to check on QT?

Do you have some cycled media from your display tank? You need something with the bacteria to start the cycle to keep ammonia out of you're system. I always keep a bag a matrix media in my sump just in case I need to set up qt tank quickly. Just be careful if you medicate with anything might not...
  5. R

Maui's Newbie RSM 250

Let me know how you like the mp40. Planning on a lot of sps? Well looks very good I'm planning on either one mp40 or 2 mp10s. Let us know how it works out.