Search results

1. S

feed them?

2. S

feed them?

3. S

feed them?

What caused your tank to crash? Sorry to hear about it. I think it was over stocked tank. But after we started loosing fish they just kept dying.... We added a protein skimmer since but still no fish.
  4. S

feed them?

After a devastating lost of all the fish in our tank, the creepy crawlies were happy eating the remains. Now its been a couple weeks and I ddon't know if they need supplemental feeding? If so, what do I feed them? 3 emerald crab type crabs 3-5 hermit crab type crabs 2 big snails 3-5 small...
  5. S

RockWork

Love the pictures, thanks for sharing! We have lots of rocks, the dang things keep falling. Now I have some wisdom on how to fix the problem! Thank you thank you thank you
  6. S

Yep we have lost our minds!

Okay, so you all were right.... We are essentially starting fresh. All swimming died. Creepy Crawlies are happy campers! Filtration is canister for a 60 gallon tank, Skimmer is for a 100 (smallest they had). Tank has 35 + or - a few lbs of live rock. 3 crabs (emerald type) decorator crab...
  7. S

Only 2? Cmon bust out the checkbook n catch up!:) I know right... I thought that because we went small we would save money, heck the pet store had a 100 gallon or something all salt ready with filtration and everything for 2. If I had know I could have just started there.... right? Well you...
  8. S

Ohh and we have a diatom bloom. :ponder2:
  9. S

Thank you Ben, but I have about two thousand already sunk in this little tank I am going to have to just be happy with it for now at least LOL
  10. S

Okay so what do I need in the protein skimmer? I would say part of my reason for error in purchasing fish is using more than one LFS. I still have tang and wrass but am looking to rehome one at least. (probably both but I haven't gotten there yet) and my coral angel beauty died. We...
  11. S

We just lost the BTA. Does that help our bioload?
  12. S

I quit... someone wanna buy a tank? :cry1:
  13. S

But I love my Tang :cry1: Can someone help me with choosing a reasonably priced protein skimmer. I am looking at this one. AquaticLife Internal Mini Skimmer 115 - up to 30 gal. - 3 in x 3.25 in x 10.5 in because of its price... and it seems to have good reviews on amazon.
  14. S

[IMG]

[IMG]
  15. S

Ha Ha I know the fake plants are a bit much for some people but I like my fake plants! And my jellyfish for that matter LOL, best of all he doesn't add to my bio load! I know I need to add a protein skimmer. I will do that soon, as soon as I find one for a reasonable price. We have about 40lbs...
  16. S

Our Fish tank~ | Facebook I have pictures posted here
  17. S

Signs of Anemone Dying

Thanks for the information. We think ours is just fickle. We will continue to watch her close for signs and smells! Thanks again for the information!
  18. S

New Clam

Wow awesome! Do you have tips on taking photos of tank inhabitents? I have a half circle tank and I am thinking that might be my problem.
  19. S

Current tank contents Cklarky clown Bubble tip anonome solar wrass coral banded shrimp yellow tang beauty coral angel decorator crab regular clown (is that a ocelarious (sp) Pajama Cardnial 2 fire fin gobbies hermit crabs turbo snails 2 bunches of live plants
  20. S

Hi all, We have been viewing from afar and have enjoyed the information you all share here! We currently have a 30 gallon half moon tank that is about three months old. We have cycled and are full of live rock, plants both fake and plastic (against my husbands wishes I might add LOL) and...