Search results

1. ashleym711

my first corals

my zoas. i was told they are tubs blues (i think. im not sure though) sorry for the crappy pic and my brain
  2. ashleym711

tiny starfish good or bad?

so i just bought my first corals today and as i was adding one i noticed a tiny starfish in the bottom of my bag i was wondering if i should just get rid of it or if its ok? sorry for the bad pic. thank you :)
  3. ashleym711

My new mandarins

just had to show them off :) my male and my female
  4. ashleym711

Please help me ID these two things

ok the first is this red leafy like plant it started out small and now is growing larger. i think it looks pretty because its a bright colorful red, but i have no idea what it is or if it will harm my tank. ok this second thing looks like tiny sticks sticking out of my rock but...
  5. ashleym711

please help id this little thing

so i was doing a water change and found a little rock the had fallen behind the rest and i noticed it had this tiny flower/ feather duster looking thing on it. i have no clue what it is and was wondering if someone might help me id it please. it doesnt retract and is stuck to the rock. thank...
  6. ashleym711

Hello...I'm new here and have a few questions

Hey i'm Ashley! I'm new here and looking to make new friends and get some tips and advice since im new to owning a salt water tank. I recently bought a 28/29 (im not sure) gallon aqua euro usa tank from someone who had it up and running for awhile. They also gave me the sand and live rock from...