Search results

1. RogerDiver

Devil's Hand Leather sick or splitting?

Hi, I have a pretty large devil's hand leather, and now it have some white spots that's increasing in size, I always heard that "fingers" fall from this kind of leather coral, but I've not saw it happen before, so I dont know if it's a parasite, sickness or splitting. Please Advice, thanks.
  2. RogerDiver

What if I do transition from T5 to LED (Ecotech Radion)?

Hi, I've searched for my doubt but did not found, if it's already discussed on another thread please point me on right direction. My tank is running T5 (RS 55W x 2) 8 weeks old, if I install an Ecotech Radion unit what acclimation do I have to plan, I mean what % output is about the same...
  3. RogerDiver

Mushroom Regurgitation?!

Hi, Does anybody knows if it's a regurgitation or something else? I did not feed the mushrooms...
  4. RogerDiver

My Bubble Anemone (brown)

It's pretty small and I figured out that it loves Frozen Dried Krill, since I started feedind the size almost doubled.
  5. RogerDiver

Lucas - Biocube 8

One of my son's started to cycle a biocube 8 a week after I've started mine RSM 130, It's pretty stable now and we have added some livestock, he did not setup a RS account, what I think he will make soon and assume the thread, for now proud daddy will show his tank ;-) A few pictures (iPhone...
  6. RogerDiver

Yellow Spot on Leather Tissue

Hi, I have a leather devils hand coral that have a yellow spot on the tissue, does anybody knows what is it? Do I have to start a treatment? []'s Roger
  7. RogerDiver

I thought it was Hair Algae, but I think it's something else

It's growing on all glasses, can it be Bryopsis?
  8. RogerDiver

Places to Buy Equipment in Manhattan - NY

Hi, I'll be visiting NY from May 3 until 13 and would like to know if somebody can advise on reef/aquarium related shops. I wish to buy an APEX controller (pH and ORP probes) and 1 or 2 Vortech MP10, and others "nuts & bolts". Thanks, Roger
  9. RogerDiver

i Pods.... I mean I think my tank have *pods

I think that my tank now have a copepod bloom, unfortunately I could not make a picture of so tiny critter. They move really fast in the glass, looks like they can run, so that's the reason I believe it's pods and not some sort of worm like flatworms. Any clue?
  10. RogerDiver

How to setup a Bio Pellet reactor at 130D

Hi there, I tried to search some thread about Bio Pellet reactor assembled to RSM 130D, but did not got succeeded, can somebody point me at right direction? Or even show you did ?
  11. RogerDiver

Asterina or Tiny Brittle Star (Six Legs?!)

Sorry if I'm creating a new thread every day, but you know, I just have these little critters to see on my tank :smack:
  12. RogerDiver

Is it a polychaeta?

I've found two new rock creatures that I don't know what's, good or evil? Is it a polychaeta (size about to 3mm)? This one, release something like a spider web:
  13. RogerDiver

Need Worm Id

Hello, I found these worms on my LR, does anybody know if it's good or evil? The pics are not so good iPhone 3GS + Zoom is not a good combination. Thanks, Roger
  14. RogerDiver

Roger RSM 130D

And So The History Begins...
  15. RogerDiver

Hello from Brazil

Hello, My name is Rogerio Wagner and I live in Sao Paulo - Brazil, I start playing with aquariums since 1980, I already have a DIY reef tank 10 years ago, and after that huge gap I have decided to assembly a new one on my office, I noticed that a lot of things changed since I disassembled my...