Search results

1. emmanuel

RIP blue

I added a Yellow Watchman Goby (YWG) a week ago within a couple of days I notice the YWG had a busted lip A couple days after that the lip is worst and his top fin is missing . Then the BSJ didn't come out for 2 days the second day I noticed the BSJ also had a busted lip I guess they had a fight...
  2. emmanuel

what impeller for skimmer pump to act as a regular pump

Has anyone figured out what impeller you can use on the hydor skimmer pump . I figure being that its useless as a skimmer I might as well make some use of the pump. I butchered a spare impeller from a mj1200 and super glued it to were the needle wheel use to be .It works but If anyone has...
  3. emmanuel

tunze 9002 + intank cup + original cup NEW

I month old still have box Its as close to new as it could get + the intank collection cup $150 shipped (to US only) if you want a picture just look it up it looks exactly like the brand new one no scratches no nothing ... But seriously if you want me to go through the trouble if you're...
  4. emmanuel

My moded rsm 130

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum but not new to the hobby I got rid of my 10 year old 125 in wall reef but managed to keep a little cube tank with some frags for a few months . I came across a deal I couldnt pass up for this RSM at $450 brand new including cabinet . I always wanted one of...