Search results

1. R

Id?

So these guys came in on an LPS and I can't readily identify them at ALL. They're about twice the size of redbugs, they move pretty quickly, and do not seem to swim at all. No stimulation from phytoplankton or light. Thanks in advance! (The Red Planarian will soon be springeri damsel food, this...
  2. R

175 Bowfront

Hello all! I'll be posting pics of my 175 gallon bowfront, these first pics are ones I've taken previousely and uploaded to Instagram, forgive the quality on some. Ton's more to come as I just got a new Macro lens !!!! :hooray: Thanks for viewing and Happy Reefing! -Kevin
  3. R

Help ID an acro please?

To all colored stick enthusiasts, I'd like an ID on the grn/purple Acro in the back. Scientific name please and TY!! This guy came in from an Aussie shipment. Sorry for the iPhone pic
  4. R

A shot of redbugs

A reason to a) dip your corals and b) use a jewelers loupe to inspect after dipping while in quarantine
  5. R

Hello!

Hi all, my name is Kevin. I'm an avid reefer for 14 years and SW aquarist for 20. Currently I have a 175 SPS dominant bowfront, 2 x 40 breeders for propagation, and 5 other assorted tanks under my wifes supervision. I look forward to sharing stories and knowledge, as well as taking in what...
  6. R

Hello!

Hey all, my name is Kevin and I've been a reefer since '92. Im from Charlotte, NC and theres a small scene here, nothing like cali though! It's a hobby, passion, and a career for me(my wife says addiction). I have too many tanks for one sane person to have, I decided to join forums in pursuit of...