Search results

1. T

Torx DIY Bridglux 72 LED Thread

Thanks mcentire1123 It is a start. Still have some tweaks to do. I also want to find a case for the dimmers and drivers so it does not look quite so ... cheap Ha. Again, pictures do not do LED's justice. I have seen a lot of different lighting on a lot of different tanks and nothing has...
  2. T

Alright, I know, my camera sucks for photos like this. It is only a Sony CyberShot 12.1MP. The lights just came on and within seconds, the zoas started to open and glow. Again, photos do not do anything justice. The colors literally glow.
  3. T

www.aquastyleonline

Here is my thread for the DIY build for those interested http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/diy/73885-torx-diy-bridglux-72-led-thread.html#post1011786
  4. T

I mentioned on another thread I was getting some of the Bridgelux LEDs. Here is my info from the build. I have a 72 LEDs DIY Dimmable Kit with LEDs Color Option: 36 white 32 blue 2 red 2 UV and 5 420nm 3W True Violet LED . (yes, the math does not add up, there were extras :) ) I have the...
  5. T

www.aquastyleonline

Lights are ordered. Just waiting on shipping confirmation. Should be interesting how long it takes to get to Ontario Canada. Here is hoping that customs does not slow anything downn.
  6. T

www.aquastyleonline

The cost difference just could not be ignored. I have a small 24" fixture on my tank and just to replace the bulbs is $100 a year. For $200 I can get LED dimable DIY that will be good for 10+ years (dont quote me on that as I am at work and do not have all my information here) and a cheaper cost...
  7. T

www.aquastyleonline

I hitchiked here looking others impressions on Bridgelux LEDs. I have not found any complaints through searches. I am in a group buy with aquastyleonline and we have a hand full of reefers ordering today or tomorrow. Some of us are just looking for a efficient light to accent a tank, and others...