Search results

1. N

ocellaris and long tip nem?

Will the nem host the orange ocellaris clowns? I am thinking about buying one in the near future and want to research before I buy. Also what would I feed the nem if I do buy one.
  2. N

frogspawn acting weird

thats what I am saying it is just the one coral that is being weird. BUt it looks a little bigger not as big as usual though. Maybe tomorrow it will stop acting up. I m going to start target feeding them tomorrow, maybe that will bring it out some. If the flow is to little would it cause it to...
  3. N

frogspawn acting weird

Well I buy the water from the lfs. Then I slowly add the mix.. The other corals all look better then ever which is weird usually the frog spawn looks the best.. Which is why I'm confused. It like reversed. Would you guys recommend using reef food? Or something like that
  4. N

frogspawn acting weird

yes it is a little bit warmer though to compensate for the loss of heat during thentransfer
  5. N

frogspawn acting weird

every time I do a water change my frogspawn recedes itsself a little bit, after a couple of days it looks full as can be. this most recent water change the frogspawn receded a bit and hasnt come back to its full self. does anyone know why? and if so what do you recommend me doing. I just tested...
  6. N

clownfish question

okay thanks!! ill post tomrrow to see if they are doing okay.
  7. N

clownfish question

and the one has only been in there for a week. so would it decide its dominance that fast?
  8. N

clownfish question

yeah they are ocelarris
  9. N

clownfish question

because I know they are both the same age
  10. N

clownfish question

idk I just added the second one. as long as they arent mature I should be okay right?
  11. N

clownfish question

well no I just want to make sure I didnt have two females in the same tank lol thanks though. They were both pretty young and I just want to know if they are already mature or not.
  12. N

clownfish question

i recently bought two clowns from a store and one hopped out. I put a clown of relatively the same size into the tank. Both of my clowns I have are about 6 months of age. have they chosen a gender yet?
  13. N

looking to buy an anemone

yeah thnks lol thank god i didnt make a mistake. and like I said im just getting some research before I make a mistake I am in no rush what so ever.. so 49 weeks is not a long wait lol.. but thanks again
  14. N

and yes lol I dont think you will ever see a clown haul around an anemone. hahahah
  15. N

the tank has only been running for a couple weeks. I am just doing some research before I go out and buy something I cant take care of. Anyways for the tank. I have T5 HO aquaticlife 4 bulb fixture. It comes with 2 whites, a purple and a blue. Each bulb has 24w. along with 4 leds 1 watt a piece...
  16. N

Okay I'll look into it when I decide which one I like but ultimately I want to choose one in which there is a good chance my ocelarris will host it. I also plan on adding a frogspwan and a torch coralq
  17. N

I had a guy come set it up 4 bulbs 2 leds t5 and it is aquatic life so I have good lighting. And why if the nem dies could I lose evertythng? Lol sorry I'm just new to this and am just looking for ideas
  18. N

I have two a. ocellaris clowns and I hear they are very particular in what they host. So I was looking for a good anemone that they typically host. Any ideas?
  19. N

Stocking fish tank.

Lol thanks
  20. N

Stocking fish tank.

no im not saying I want to. I just want to know why you cant lol. Why is it like this with salt water and not freshwater. I will not overstock because It is best not to. I just want to know why we shouldnt do it