Search results

1. cindys

Catching fish

okay, I'm bad and didn't quarantine and now whole display tank is infected. I have 13 fish and have only been able to catch 3.....I know some think we should be smarter than fish but have tried several things including 2liter clear bottle with top cut off and food down in it. Caught cleaner...
  2. cindys

Open brain T Radiata help

So my kids bought me a T radiata open brain coral for Christmas (something I would never have bought for myself).....here is the question: The LFS told me to put it onto a "domed place on a rock" because he says they don't like being on the sand (it has a flat bottom). Most everything I read...
  3. cindys

Help with button polyps

I have a button polyp frag that has been doing really well. It has 4 heads on it and suddenly tonight one of the heads curled under very tightly. The other 3 heads are open as usual and all 4 are still bright green and healthy looking. Don't see anything on them. Any thoughts of what it...
  4. cindys

Moving mini-maxi carpet anemone help

my carpet anemone has finally decided to move from his rock. He is moving right toward my crocea clam. Should I worry?
  5. cindys

Setting recommendations for AI lights

Just getting started with 90g tank....no corals yet. Got AI Super Blue Sol lights with controller and have figured out how to program them, but don't really know what settings are best. Right now have 2 purple firefish, a shrimp goby, and a percula but plan to start adding corals in a month or...
  6. cindys

Hi from Colorado

Have been aquarium lover forever and converted 55G freshwater to salt about 15 years ago and fish have done well but never could get corals to survive. Recently switched to 90G reef-ready tank and am still in cycling stage.....trying really hard to be patient and not add anything too early...