Search results

1. cindys

Frogspawn

Mine is doing great in moderate flow and fairly high lighting. Has more than doubled in size and has several new heads just starting to pop out. I love the frogspawn....and so does my little sexy shrimp!
  2. cindys

Catching fish

ich....sorry, I forgot to add that to original post
  3. cindys

Catching fish

Probably will have to remove corals to drain down very much because some are high up in tank.
  4. cindys

Catching fish

All of mine sleep either behind or under the rocks......
  5. cindys

Catching fish

okay, I'm bad and didn't quarantine and now whole display tank is infected. I have 13 fish and have only been able to catch 3.....I know some think we should be smarter than fish but have tried several things including 2liter clear bottle with top cut off and food down in it. Caught cleaner...
  6. cindys

Mistakes You've Made

Yep, just had the same problem......but with ich. Now I will NEVER skip the quarantine process again! Still trying to catch all the dang fish to get them out of display tank!
  7. cindys

Open brain T Radiata help

So my kids bought me a T radiata open brain coral for Christmas (something I would never have bought for myself).....here is the question: The LFS told me to put it onto a "domed place on a rock" because he says they don't like being on the sand (it has a flat bottom). Most everything I read...
  8. cindys

xenia problems :(

How about dwarf lions?
  9. cindys

Help with button polyps

That's why my guy says to keep it lower....so you have some leeway if house gets hot. I don't have a chiller, but Ido have AC for those really hot days so I think I'm safe at 78...
  10. cindys

Help with button polyps

Sounds like 78 is the consensus....I'll be turning my heater up tonight! Thanks for all the great help....I love this sanctuary!
  11. cindys

Help with button polyps

funny how there are so many differences. The guy who was helping me with my build recommended not to go over 75
  12. cindys

Help with button polyps

Thanks, guys. Nothing is near it to sting and I hadn't just fed the tank. It curled under rather than up like it does when it eats. I've never seen one do that before. and it curled really tightly. Thanks for the info on the temps. I have gotten other advice to leave it a little cooler...
  13. cindys

Help with button polyps

I have a button polyp frag that has been doing really well. It has 4 heads on it and suddenly tonight one of the heads curled under very tightly. The other 3 heads are open as usual and all 4 are still bright green and healthy looking. Don't see anything on them. Any thoughts of what it...
  14. cindys

Moving mini-maxi carpet anemone help

my carpet anemone has finally decided to move from his rock. He is moving right toward my crocea clam. Should I worry?
  15. cindys

December 2011 POTM Contest

Now that is stunning! WOW!
  16. cindys

Thanks, I'll try that! And thanks for bringing in my pic
  17. cindys

okay, so I can resize and get to a downloadable size, but then justget really tiny picture on here......what am I doing wrong?
  18. cindys

Here is my pic of my bubble coral during night feeding time..... Still wish my camera was better, but money is going to reef addiction right now!:cool:
  19. cindys

How many clams?

One crocea and planning at least one more......they are so pretty
  20. cindys

Cynobacteria in Refugium

Mine also developed cyano at about 2 months.....6 months old now and mostly gone. I just left it alone.