Search results

1. ErnestoC

For Sale - Red Sea Max - 650 w/ Fish, Corals, Rock, Sand, Filtration System

Hi guys, I will give it another chance to be sold complete. It is a great tank and I am taking our 500 USD from the price.. 9000.00 for ALL! I am also adding a RO/DI water system 5 parts on that price. :)
  2. ErnestoC

Thanks Alan! Yes it is a petty to let go this tank but I will definitely have another and I will have all the fun I had with this one again :) ok one question... I need to contact someone from Red Sea to know if they have an Authorized dealer in Mexico.. who can I talk to?
  3. ErnestoC

Hi Tony, thanks for your words, yes it is a beautiful tank and I will do my best so next one will be even more. The fish you are asking for is an Engineer Goby. Amazing big fellow. Ian, thanks! I think that could be convenient some time. I will let you know! :)
  4. ErnestoC

Hi David, wife to be wants me to have my tank, actually she felt in love with many members of this one and when I said I was selling it her first question was... Is there a way you can take it all to Mexico? Can you imagine? I need some sponsorship for that jejeje I will definitely have anew...
  5. ErnestoC

Hi guys! Thanks! I am so happy, my fiance is a wonderful woman and she is the first one sad for me to sell it but the ting is I am moving to another country so that changes all. I really wish to find a good aquarist which will enjoy and appreciate this setup... The fish community is amazing...
  6. ErnestoC

hi Guys! I have some news... I am getting married and I am moving from my place so for now I need to give it a rest to this amazing hobby which I will come back later on. Selling my complete tank and no plan to part it for the moment. It is the Top of the line from Red Sea Max and taken...
  7. ErnestoC

ErnestoC RSM 650 S Piece Of Sea

Mission accomplished! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlm9Pk8uqBE Now, does someone wants to buy a Lime Green Mantis?... 20.00 ;) I will keep it in my sump for a while and see its behavior :)
  8. ErnestoC

nob35's S650

Great start and very nice sump and refugium! I want to see more of it :) Congrats!
  9. ErnestoC

My pleasure! They have to settle and find a rock where they will lay them... when you see they are redecorating one part of your tank and cleaning the rock where they are, then they are getting ready to lay eggs, if you see this do not intervene and let them settle. Thanks man! it is...
  10. ErnestoC

I turned my Live Cam on to monitor the trap. If you want to watch here is the link: http://cam.mypieceofsea.com:5500/ For Internet Explorer use the first login, for the rest use the second login Username: Guest Pass: guest Case sensitive Now click on Live Video on your left
  11. ErnestoC

It should be no more than 2 inches long
  12. ErnestoC

Thanks for your replies guys... Well I will,try to hunt it.I have a small trap I purchased to try to trap my Coral Banded, never used it and actuality I think it is for mantis. I add some shrimp to it and put it in the rock I saw it. The strange thing is that I never saw it before and that...
  13. ErnestoC

Thanks Guys! I will keep you posted with the baby clownfish Now.... today is not a very good day... I came back from a meeting and when looked at my tank I saw something moving in a rock, coming in and out from a hole... This is what I found... Not a good thing, now I need to set a trap.
  14. ErnestoC

Choff's RSM 650 Build

Ok sorry for the misunderstanding
  15. ErnestoC

RSM 500 - Replacement Black Sponges and T5 Bulb Question?

Sure, starting from front to back: Antic+ Aqua Blue Aqua Blue Aqua Blue Antic+ Antic+ Aqua Blue Aqua Blue Aqua Blue Antic+
  16. ErnestoC

Dave's RSM 500

Great David! My turn to do the same this weekend... excluding the back wall ;)
  17. ErnestoC

RSM 500 - Replacement Black Sponges and T5 Bulb Question?

I am using Giesemann T5 and I am happy with them. IMPORTANT! Do not purchase ATI light for your tank... ATI T5 don't fit correctly and they will not work
  18. ErnestoC

Choff's RSM 650 Build

Excuse me are you calling me a liar? I am going to tell you something, maybe your little emeralds are behaving now but I am sure I will see you posting asking how to get rid of them when they grow and start attacking. Then I want you to call me a liar.
  19. ErnestoC

Choff's RSM 650 Build

Mike, Emerald Crabs are very aggressive and they will eat your shrimp, I had two once in my RSM 250 and one day watching my Yellow Tang swim he came close to one of my emerald crabs and this little fellow garbed my yellow tang form the abdominal fin. The tang started to swim fats all over the...
  20. ErnestoC

Thanks guys! I will definitely keep you updated with their development.. Tonight I am trying to solve a flow problem to avoid the little guys to easily end in the filter chamber when they leave the comfort area. I will create a new video in 3 - 4 days :)