Search results

1. solojrbb

cpr cy294 biofilter Any know this unit?

Found one for sale for my set up, Im not familar with these guys. Seems too good to be true is the reason Im asking...Two skimmers? Who needs two skimmers? Anyway its a deal on a tank and stand...I looked for reviews on this unit and costing nearly 800 bucks for this filter it should change your...
  2. solojrbb

Generator back ups.....

Does anyone here use a generator back up? I have one, well had one for my 92 gallon..We experience power outages all the time here..Ive read so many posts over the years about tank loses due to power failures..Honda makes a pretty nice generator.....You put blood, sweat, tears, and tons of...
  3. solojrbb

Can anyone ID this skimmer ?

The guys says its a Euro C3? I cant tell from this view...
  4. solojrbb

Nutri-Seawater. Pre MIX?

I did a search on this product here on the fourm..Has anyone ever used this stuff? They say its all natural sea water with all the necessary bacteria, trace elements, and critical nutrients you cant get from pre mixes...I dont believe all of this...Has anyone used this stuff? I cant imagine what...
  5. solojrbb

Hello all.....From SC

Just like to say its a pleasure to be here, and I hope I dont step on anyones toes.......You know how fourms can be....Wink...I am starting over on reefing. After 5 back operations, and pretty much giving my 92 reef tank away..Im building a new one..Never liked corner tanks that much...