Search results

1. C

Help with another ID -- this time with picture

Here's a second creature I found. It's been hard to get a picture of it. It's a worm looking thing sticking out of the live rock near its base. You can see a clearish cup looking thing that opens and closes. It closes whenever it sees activity near it. No idea what this is either. Any help?
  2. C

Help with another ID?

Here's a second creature I found. It's been hard to get a picture of it. It's a worm looking thing sticking out of the live rock near its base. You can see a clearish cup looking thing that opens and closes. It closes whenever it sees activity near it. No idea what this is either. Any help?
  3. C

ID Help??

If you look closely at the front of the rock, about a third of the way up,you'll see two guys growing. Almost clear / white stems with feather type growth at the top. My tank is 29 gallons and has been maturing for a little more than a month. I have a 10 hermit crab clean up crew and 4 small...
  4. C

Clownfish Vanished

So my tank is a little more than a month old and over the weekend I added two clownfish to my tank. They seemed to be getting along wonderfully. I checked the paramaters over the weekend and everything was as it should be (don't have kits to test now). I had live rock and a 10 small crab CUC in...
  5. C

New Member / Thanks RS

About 3 weeks into setting up my first SW tank and wanted to thank this forum and it's contributors for all ofthe great info here. Its been helpful to a newbie! I have a 29g with live sand and about 20lbs of live rock. Other than brown algae growth I haven't seen much in the live rock, aside...