Search results

1. F

80 Gallon Reef Tank

Thank you. They have definently gotten more agressive since they started maturing.
  2. F

80 Gallon Reef Tank

Im hoping that since I raised him from little and am training him to eat from my hand (well a long piece of stiff airline tubing with food at the end) I am hoping that by training him to expect is food regularly like this he will be ok. But If not I have a spare tank ready to set up to move him...
  3. F

80 Gallon Reef Tank

A Pair of tomato clowns pink spotted shrimp goby six line wrass mandrin goby hippo tang small flounder small snowflake eel fire shrimp 1 black brittle star 1 green brittle star
  4. F

80 Gallon Reef Tank

This Is a video of my 80 gallon reef tank. No Sound is nessicary its just the tv in the background. I am sorry if It makes you sea sick lol my hand was not very steady and i moved around the tank alot. I dont have many corals cause I recently had a tank crash when I moved in april but things are...
  5. F

Hello from Texas

Hello. Just wanted to say hi, new to the forum. I currently have an 80 gallon reef tank. Looking forward to learning lots from you. I am currently also a part of the Maast froums here in texas. Sarah Here is a link to a video of my tank...