Search results

1. A

Breaking the myth about mixing different clowns

I want to break the myth about mixing different clowns in the same tank. I have a 66 gallon tank that has been up for a year. I started my tank last July and decided to make it a predominantly clown and anemone tank. I've always thought the Fire Clown fish are cute, so are the Pink skunks. I...
  2. A

My experience with Elegance Coral

I don't believe aussie one is much superior than the indo cousin. The one that is thriving since August is an aussie, but I did buy another aussie from the same seller -- saltyunderground.com -- and it only lived for two weeks. I have another aussie from a different seller --...
  3. A

My experience with Elegance Coral (continues) Once my water parameters were stable again, but saw no improvement in the health of the aussie elegance coral, I decided to try to dose my tank with a drop of Lugol's solution everyday. I saw some improvement, but the results were not consistent...
  4. A

I want to share my experience with elegance corals that I've had since August, and my thoughts on acclimating, and how it reacts to supplements such as essential trace elements and calcium supplements and feeding. So I've always been fascinated about elegance corals, and I might add that it's...
  5. A

Neon Green Carpet Anemone

Do you still have the carpet anemone for sale? Were are you located?