Search results

1. softreef

Koralia Reversing??

I have a mystery, at least to me. One of my Koralia Evolution, which is running off a wave maker, reverses. It has done it 3 times. It will run normal for extended periods of time and then I will notice a different pattern of movement and I will check and sure enough, it has reversed and sucks...
  2. softreef

Looking back....WOW!

O.k. I just had to share these pics. I found them while going through a chest drawer in the basement and they brought back some great memories. I was really green back then just starting out in the aquarium keeping realm. It was a 55 gal. no sump, HOB Aqua clear filter and an under...
  3. softreef

Hope all is well

Just got to thinking of everyone on this and other forums I am a member and I thought I would just say, hey, how are your aquariums doing? Hope all is well. Forums can be a great place for knowledge, ideas, sharing and help. I wanted to say I appreciate everyone here and any help that some of...
  4. softreef

2 queries

Hello everyone, hope all is well with you and your aquariums. I have a couple of queries for everyone. I recently pulled the skimmer from my Ecoxotic 25 gal. which is in the far left chamber where the incoming water enters through the over flow and put in some Chaetomorpha. The flow is steady...
  5. softreef

The "global warming" myth

More and more is coming out. A lot came out early on discrediting this myth but was silenced. ‘Warming’ not? - NYPOST.com
  6. softreef

Monday Music Mania

I have loved this guy since the 70s; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3LEhfbKCSc See how many old rock and rollers you recognize http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqJJdiG61jo&feature=related I am a little bias on this one. One of the most beautiful but sad songs from my favorite guitarist and band...
  7. softreef

Monday Music Mania!

O.k. I'm new to this forum but this has been a hit in others I am a member. So crank up the volume and enlarge the screen and....LET"S ROCK!! qDuW3NvjqJY vHDA5nHlDrQ 5vOsTLyh1uE KgZSnAkQc4c
  8. softreef

Phosphate

Over and over in reef forums we see a lot of queries about phosphate in the aquarium and how to avoid/rid it from our systems. This is one good article about phosphate that you may want to book mark. Could be a sticky actually. Chemistry And The Aquarium: Phosphorus: Algae's Best Friend &mdash...
  9. softreef

You HAVE to see this!

I think I have this in the right forum. This is amazing! ZboxMsSz5Aw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  10. softreef

Some pics from a new comer

I know how we all are about pics so here are some of mine;
  11. softreef

Just joined

Hello, my name is Leon and will go by softreef. I have a 55 gal. with a built in corner over flow and a 25 gal. Ecoxotic tank. As the name says, I have predominately soft coral tanks. I will get some pics up in little while. I've been at this great hobby for about 25 years. I haven't really...