Search results

1. C

LifeReef experience...

OK you all made valid points. We are all of the opinion that Life Reef is a good Company and that the unworthy points made at the start of this exchange has in fact pulled a lot of support for Life Reef. I am prepared to draw a line under this The reason I came in a year late is that I...
  2. C

LifeReef experience...

My point is that hard working, and caring business people for the most part do try and be fair. In this case the original misleading statement continues to damage reputation and the whole thread should be taken down with emphasis on removal of the Google pick up on the comments of a nasty...
  3. C

LifeReef experience...

I wonder what is catran's point? This post might be a year old and that makes my comment even more valid. If a customer abuses a supplier, as is the case with ths post, it is a dreadful and damaging injustice to the good reputation of that businessman being the inocent victim of a wrongful...
  4. C

New RSM 250 Cambridge UK

Hi Just setting up RSM 250 (White). Noise tests with fresh water were not a happy experiance, so I am reverting to a remote (in cupboard behind 300 mm wall) Berlin system which I had made in the USA by Life Reef. I will be doing test runs next week to ensure all working well. I have...
  5. C

LifeReef experience...

Re: LifeReef BAD experience... I am reminded of my long held belief that consumer protection laws are fundamentally wrong. It is businesses that need laws to protect them from customers. Please take my advice and don't even think of starting a business of your own. Btw when you paid for...