Search results

1. josepexx

RSM 250 For sale Many upgrades and fully stocked $1500 !!

Great opportunity to buy this 2 years old beautiful Aquarium priced to sell We are moving out of state and trying to minimize our moving costs the gain is all yours. This aquarium is fully stocked it is very well maintained with excellent water Parameters . I am including all live stock(fish...
  2. josepexx

For sale Precision Marine RFCa4 Calcium Reactor Package2

I had this system connected to my RSM 250 used it for about 2 weeks so its practically new . Decided to go with 2 part solution easier for me as I don't have the time/knowledge to dial in the reactor. I live on the hudson so anybody NY/NJ/PA that is interested please contact me . I purchased...
  3. josepexx

MYNY Black & White RSM250

I really wanted to have a white RSM250 but since it was out of stock at the moment with an unknown arrival date I decided to purchase the black one and custom make it so that it matched the scenery in my house. I started with 80LB of live rock curing for the first 2 weeks in a 35 Gallon trash...
  4. josepexx

Re: Making your first post

Hi everybody, just starting with this great hobby I intend to build healthy and colorful reef(wish me luck...) I'm waiting for my White RSM 250 to arrive this week I know for some of you its an old memory the start of a new Aquarium Hopefully I will get there as well . I did a lot of reading...