Search results

1. Hongkonger

Moving

I live in Hong Kong and I have to move now back to the States and unfortunately I cant take my 130D with me. Just wondering if anyone in Hong Kong would be willing to take my tank and livestock, for a great deal of course as long as they go to a happy home.
  2. Hongkonger

Pulled this bugger out today

Not sure if this was good or bad but it looked mean, so i figured if in doubt take it out. It was hanging in one of my sps which wasn't yet in place so i just pulled it out and poked at the guy until he fell out. Coral was out of the water maybe 30 mins tops. Anyway here are two pictures
  3. Hongkonger

Hitchhiker ID

I have this in my tank and cant figure it out. It looks like a worm but there must be 20 of them. Or maybe its a couple of baby starfish or some sort of branching coral. The picture is the best I could do with my dslr, the tentacles are no bigger than sowing string and are black and white. They...
  4. Hongkonger

Lfs

Can anybody recommend a good LFS in the San Francisco area. Cheers
  5. Hongkonger

LFS in Vancouver

An anyone recommend a good LFS in Vancouver BC. Here on a little business with time to kill. Cheers
  6. Hongkonger

Could it be possible

This is probably a ridiculous question. However here we go. We were sitting around the living room and my son says here mommy, and hands her a live crab. Small and barely alive but it was placed in her hand. Needless to say she freaked out and screamed threw it, and it took us 15 minutes to find...
  7. Hongkonger

How to clean rounded glass

Any suggestions on how to clean the algae off the rounded section of the glass. I was thinking scotch brite pad but don't know if that would scratch the glass. How does everyone else do it. Cheers
  8. Hongkonger

Replacement circ pumps

I have a 130d and am going to replace the circ pumps. I was going to go with the eheim 600 since they are tried and true. However I came across another and was wondering if anybody has seen or used the pump. It's called new-jet, from makers of maxi jet. They have an 800 liter/hr pump version...
  9. Hongkonger

Tunze 9002 and InTank Cup

Used about three days. Bought a different one that is quieter. I'll take care of shipping
  10. Hongkonger

Addition to tank

I have a bicolored blenny and my friend is getting rid of a jawfish. I was wondering if the 130d could accommodate both. I would really like to take it off his hands it's a gorgeous fish, blue spotted variety. Just don't want them fighting for space. Ideas
  11. Hongkonger

Hongkongers RSM 130D

Hi guys. I have after following you guys on this forum for a while have decided to order my RSM 130D. I also ordered a tunze 9002 and media rack from in tank along with purigen and chemi pure elite. I also ordered a vortech mp10w, and 30 pounds live indo pacific rock, caribsea aragonite live...