Search results

1. SwivleHead

New Homies!!!

how long until i should start worrying about my leopards? havent seen them since i put them in. 2 days ago
  2. SwivleHead

New Homies!!!

solar is doing great! already eating. the leopards hung out for a couple hours last night but havent seen them yet tonight. im not too worried yet. i know they are trippy little fish. i have a grip load of pods in the tank for them to eat...
  3. SwivleHead

New Homies!!!

Surprised they are out and about.....
  4. SwivleHead

Your thoughts on skimmers

hang on
  5. SwivleHead

Your thoughts on skimmers

LFS is recommending: Bak-Pak Dual Pak W/ rio 600RV. I have 125g.
  6. SwivleHead

Condy anemone and clownfish

Nice pics... Rad clowns. Ive been looking for a pair like that. Beautiful!
  7. SwivleHead

Can sun dial do this much damage?

I did. Just waiting game now i guess. See if they come back. Ill continue to keep an eye at night but still havent seen anything. Ive noticed frags have fallen off the rock and are all over my tank.
  8. SwivleHead

Ive been checking at night. Havent seen anything. Hopefully thats it ty!
  9. SwivleHead

Hhhmmmmm Just hope its not something else too
  10. SwivleHead

I found acouple sun dials in my zoos a few days ago. 1 was over 1/4 of an inch. First time ive experienced this thou. Can they really do this much damage. I found a couple of slugs too. Most look like stomatella but i found 1 that is about 1/2 inch and more of a purplish color. Still looks...
  11. SwivleHead

purple firefish

I want to get a couple of purple firefish. Apparently the purple firefish are harder to care for than the red or the Helfrich's Firefish????? Is that true and why?
  12. SwivleHead

New tank, starting cycle - questions

Throw shrimp in now. I did the shrimp thing... worked pretty good for me. i waited about 2 weeks and threw some damsels in there. Didnt lose anything. Cycling a tank can take awhile just be patient. Itll pay off in the long run. good luck! Dont just listen to me thou... Most of these...
  13. SwivleHead

Maroon Clown fish

Im not an expert but in my experience you will continue to have problems. (especially if you are going to add new fish) I know they are beautiful but they are the more aggressive clowns, along with the tomato clowns. I ended up going with the true perculas. I know the skunks are mellow too...
  14. SwivleHead

What is your favorite show fish for a 65g?

I'd have to agree with reddog. Dragonettes... Beautiful fish!! Fun to watch
  15. SwivleHead

New Guy!!!

TY so much!!!
  16. SwivleHead

New Guy!!!

Right on.... I'd like to have my options endless when it comes to what I can have in my tank. I just want to do it right. Should I use my curent hood and install retro or just a whole new hood. Im kinda stuck with T5 or led because of my canopy and led is just to much dough!! TY for advice!!!!
  17. SwivleHead

New Guy!!!

Hey everyone.... Been doing tanks for awhile been but still feel like i dont know anything. Starting over on my 125 reef because my apartment flooded....Arg!!! Lost everything. Quick question thou... I have a 6' hood with 6 power compacts 96w. I have a guy at my local fish store trying to...