Search results

1. odstar

Misc Frags 4 sale

I will be at the SCNRS MNS7 $50 $20 2 frags avail. both 1 inch + $20 1 avail. $10 1 avail. $20 2 avail $10 $40 1 polyp $25 1 avail $15 2 avail 1.5 inch+ $25 2 inch + with multiple branches ha-eun its yoursif you want it :) $40 12+...
  2. odstar

G500 or Sedra 2500?

Same thing happened to me. I was missing the elbow as well. Is there a place where I can get the elbow?
  3. odstar

F/S Mimic Lemonpeel Tang

I have a mimic lemonpeel tang that has out grown my tank. It is currently in my 75 gallon. He is about 3-4 inches and still a Juvi so its yellow. Its a beautiful fish but I know it needs a better and bigger tank. The price is 45 dollars. I need to have someone local if your interested. I am...
  4. odstar

Marine Depot Price Match

MD is the place to shop. Living in California and having to pay crazy sales tax on everything but not with MD they pay it for you!!!!
  5. odstar

FS: Equipment 4 Sale

bigpod bulb is intact The uv sterilizer is the only one for sale. Sold everything else. But..... Sorry AdvanceAquatics no shipping. I have a 24 AP with a 150 Watt SunPod (6 month old Phoenix 150W bulb) 25lb+ LR 20lb+ LS AC 70 DIY Refuge AquaC Remora Skimmer 2x MJ pumps...
  6. odstar

Dosing pump for SALE!

PM you buteos
  7. odstar

Aquascaping

I too have a 55 that I just started. Take a look of how I Aquascaped my tank.
  8. odstar

Need a Neptune Aquacontroller? Group Buy!

This just in.....I got my order!!!!
  9. odstar

For those of you in this group buy, I recieved an email that my unit was shipped out today so check you email to get your tracking info.
  10. odstar

Very inerested in this buy!!! Does the price include shipping as well?
  11. odstar

Lakmo99's 90 Gallon Mixed Reef

Pictures Please
  12. Its a Mystery

Its a Mystery

I had this bad boy for about a year! To bad I can't enter him in the contest.....
  13. odstar

Need Help DIY Stand

Thanks for the reply guys!! I do plan on adding a sump/refuge/FS Resevoir w/ATO. I just want enough clearence to do maintence on the sump. Most stands I came across were to short and had that center brace in the front. I rather have the braces in the back and have a huge door in the...
  14. odstar

Need Help DIY Stand

I want to build my own stand for a 55 gallon aquarium. Does anyone have any pictures or links that would help me out with this endevour? I would really appreciate it. Thanks
  15. odstar

Spawning Clam

Amazing!!!! How did you manage to know when your clam was going to spawn?
  16. odstar

Help!!!

Thanks I got it started but using a small airline tube. Thanks again.
  17. odstar

Help!!!

How do you get the siphon started on a HOB overflow box??? Cant get it done Need help.
  18. odstar

Basic equipment/accesories to start a reef tank.

Lots of Money as well!!!!!!lol
  19. odstar

Hydor FLO Rotating Deflector

It happen to me as well, but I just use some super glue and it still working fine. I would also look into getting the Hydro Koralia powerheads as well. There are a few threads about them here.