Search results

1. HeXoM

CADLights Artisan Cube & Equipment Part-out Sale

Brand New - Never Used: Shipping is on me! Vertex Omega 150 Skimmer: $375 Vertex Vectra Engine Skimmer Neck Cleaner Unit w/ 150mm Lid: $165 Vortech MP10wES (10/17/2012): $210 Vortech MP10wES (10/31/2013): $210 CADLights Lighting Fixture (150W Double-Ended Metal Halide, 2x T5 HO, LED...
  2. HeXoM

~CadLights Artisan 50G Build~

Yes you can :D lol Just finished the ATO reservoir today. Built the lid with acrylic hinges and lid knob. I still need to prep the edges, flame treat it, and cut the holes in the lid for the ATO pump hose and ATO Fill-Port. I'm also going to put in a low-level float valve hooked up to the...
  3. HeXoM

I got in some of the goodies I got over Black Friday. I'm still waiting on a few more things to come in. My ReefGeek order came today one more MP10Wes ( 20% Mail-In Rebate already mailed out today :) ), one more Neptune EB8, Neptune Breakout Box, and Neptune Wireless Expansion Module WXM. I...
  4. HeXoM

I'll think about it. I don't miss cleaning the coraline algae off the glass and skimmer :chainsaw: That's awesome! Your going to love it. I'll help you out bud :)
  5. HeXoM

This is my fuge light/cooler fixture I made. Last time I showed it to you guys it didn't have any fans and wasn't complete. I finished the fixture but I was using some other fans that were fine but they were too loud and moved TOO MUCH air. It was literally splashing water around in the fuge and...
  6. HeXoM

Thanks saltfan that really appreciate it :)
  7. HeXoM

I just finished my Calcium and Alkalinity reservoirs.
  8. HeXoM

Nothing has changed about my tank ever since the last update. It's been sitting the same exact way ever since. I haven't been able to attend my tank for quite some time because of my health and other personal problems. I was contemplating if i should sell my tank or not, but I put a lot of time...
  9. HeXoM

Same here bud. thanks :) A 90 gal would be awesome. One of my favorite sized tanks.
  10. HeXoM

Did an update on Youtube if you guys want to check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYgfebUVHGg
  11. HeXoM

Thanks guys :)
  12. HeXoM

So I vinyl wrapped my sump white today and I love how it came out. I can see every little thing. This will make it easier on me when I want to siphon out detritus. I will also be able to see the return chamber water level. That is a big plus for me because I couldn’t see it when it was dark. I...
  13. HeXoM

I have a YouTube Channel as well if you guys want to check it out. https://www.youtube.com/user/g35robby/videos?view=0&flow=grid
  14. HeXoM

Got my Vertex Vectra today. Pretty stoked on it :) Had to do a little modification to the blade though. The blade's shaft that fits into the pump shaft was too long. It was touching on both sides, so I shortened the blade's shaft. Something Vertex should have done for lids up to 150mm...
  15. HeXoM

I just got a few things today from Premium Aquatics, Bulk Reef Supply, and Reef Dynamics :) Tunze Osmolator Eheim jager 150W Heater Apex Light with pH Probe (was given as a birthday gift from my best friends :) ) Tropic Eden Sand: Miniflakes and Reeflakes Planning on mixing...
  16. HeXoM

Blade's 80 Gallon System Re-Setup. (50 Gallon Cube).

Hows the tank going bud? Have you set the skimmer up yet?
  17. HeXoM

Blade's 80 Gallon System Re-Setup. (50 Gallon Cube).

You weren't kidding when you said you had an aiptasia problem lol
  18. HeXoM

Cube Sump Build

Update! Get guys, moved the thread to my build thread. See how it came out. http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/general-reef-aquarium-discussion/80428-cadlights-artisan-50g-build.html
  19. HeXoM

I'm not draining into both sides, just the right side lol Look at the new pictures i posted.
  20. HeXoM

I totally forgot to add pictures with my update. Sorry about that guys lol