Search results

1. N

Hello, Questions!

Hello :) No I'm not entirely new but i have been outta the loop for a little while and definitely need a kick start lol. I know allot of the basic still its some of the more technical(MATH!) stuff that i tend to be no good with when it comes to equipment. I'm like you i like a lower flow...
  2. N

Killer whale returns to SeaWorld show

thought i would share this to, not meaning to hijack, BUT, marine land in ontario is one of the worst offenders for orcas in captivity. They Deserve to be Free and random info on news about orcas in captivity specific cases year by year: http://www.orcahome.de/news2006.htm...
  3. N

Killer whale returns to SeaWorld show

While it is rather pathetic that they would put him back in for shows ect. Orcas are incredibly intelligent animals and NEED mental stimulation in captivity. Not to mention they are social animals and for the past year they have had him in "solitary confinement". None of this would be...
  4. N

Hello, Questions!

thanks for your very detailed reply :) i asked about equipment ect partially because i haven't got a clue on what quality brand for skimmer ect are as i have had no experience and partially because im lazy and looking up threads takes extra timeout of my very "hectic" lifestyle lol. at the...
  5. N

Hello, Questions!

Hey guys I'm new to the "Big" tank builds and need some help. Got a 65 gal. got a 40 gal for a Sump . But... WTH!?!?! I need some help here guys I am a big DIY fan and my hubby thinks it will be a good project for me since it can be time consuming and keep my concentration (i just...