Search results

1. bshady

purple hornets receding

I picked up a 3 polyp frag of purple hornets on Sunday within a couple of hours the 2 bigger polyps opened. Yesterday when I got home from work the little polyp looked like it was already receiding. Later that night I checked on the frag again and only 1 of the polyps were open. The polyps are...
  2. bshady

Zoas ID please

Cant find anything online about these guys. Anyone have a name for them?
  3. bshady

need price on red planet sps

I have a guy that wants to trade some corals. He is offering a red planet frag at around an inch for $25 is that a good price? Im in california
  4. bshady

46g bowfront

well here are a few pictures over the last month of my tank with i had more as i built it but i dont so this is some pics of my tank and some of the corals in it:snowski: tank before sand a month and a half ago tank with sand la laker zoo's aussie war coral aussie acan lordhowe...
  5. bshady

long time reefer first time subscriber

Just kidding. i was a member a couple of years ago. had to move and sold off my old tank. Now ive been back in the game for 9 months or so. i couldnt remember my old password, so i had to create a new account. thanks for stopping by.
  6. bshady

can anyone identify these polyps

Bought them from a lf and they said they were from indonesia but im not sure. cant find pics of them online. i found one similiar which was called kiwi green zoanthids. Thanks for the help