Search results

1. T

My peacock mantis tank setting up

thanks for the tip will get some are they ok with the mantis or they like cleaner shrimp to the mantis
  2. T

Hi mate she is getting big had 2 malts all ready has left my clown fish alone and hermits. she picks up the hermits for he cave building then the hermits wait for a bit then make a slow get away very funny to watch. has moved some of my zoa frags to her cave butt get them back when she is out...
  3. T

http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o728/terrybull5/D5DC46E1-85DF-4BF1-BE82-AFF79C14116A-561-0000020F91826A0F_zps367b91eb.jpg
  4. T

She is in my reef now sorry have not got a pic she is shy wish I got a pic yesterday as she was looking about and smashing rocks now she just pops her head out the tube think she will have to gett use to me a bit Going to call he Betty boo
  5. T

The lady at tmc think s it is a Girl she is only 6 cm. should of been 2x that size butt they soon grow Can't wait going to leave work a bitt earlier
  6. T

Shop phoned me today she will in the shop on Friday just need a name for her
  7. T

On satday my tanks seal started leaking what a night mare drained the tank down all stock in buckets found the leak on the bottom joint cut all the silcone out and putt new silcone in fixed it now just in time as my shrimp is comeimg soon might be on Monday glad it went now and not when my...
  8. T

Thanks mate will get some more pics when pick him up
  9. T

Thanks mate just paid for the peacock mantis will be here in 1 or 2 weeks time can't wait thanks
  10. T

Today I have put the sand in built the rock work and putt the tunnel udder the sand bed lost my dunncon coral some were in there never mind looking good now will put a pic on later on just cooking a. Nice roast dinner
  11. T

Thanks will try that not very good at at loading pic
  12. T

Had lots of nice corals and fish butt had a tank crash 3weeks ago killed lots of my sps and fish shame had for 9years so that's why I'm turning it into a mantis tank as was going to give the hobby up butt love it to much so here I go
  13. T

[/IMG]
  14. T

Thanks just down load it
  15. T

Have some so going to try it tomorrow then thanks will get some pics up if I can on my ipod