Search results

1. T

red sea max circulation pump question

I did some research myself and that seems to be the case.i believe the only option I have is to mod it.i heard that you can fit a maxi jet 1200 but you need to but something between the back wall n the pump with a hydor Flo rotating defletor.
  2. T

Thank you for your time :)
  3. T

Hi .yes I seen these .they are new version? I was looking for the older one the one that originally came with the tank.they have like a greyish color to them. Thank for your help lexinverts.
  4. T

Sorry for the delay.i have a 130 rsm any help would be appreciated .and I'm located in new jersey.
  5. T

Hi one of my circulation pump broke and i want to replace it with the old one it came with. Do anybody know where I can order one or something similar I could just swap out?? I don't like the new ones thanks in advance
  6. T

WTB: Breeder Clowns

Hi do you want them breeder size,pair,singles,laying eggs shoot me a pm n specified more or less whats on your want list
  7. T

Jersey City needs a ......

U could go to Manhattan aquarium 37th b 10th 11th in Manhattan ,new world aquarium 38 st 3rd ave Manhattan,absolutely fish,cliffton nj, ocean gallery plainfield nj, and the pet shanty also on route 22 ,I know some stores in jersey city ,but some are Wack,others are. Very dirty,and crooks,u...
  8. T

how many types of latz clownfish {difference}

yes i read about the wild cougth,but what about the tank raised latz i heard that they could live in 78F-82F less of a jumper
  9. T

:happywalk:happywalk:happywalk:happywalk:happywalk:happywalk:happywalk:happywalk:happywalk:happywalk:happywalk:happywalk:happywalk:happywalk:happywalkthanks for the reply,about the hippo he is only 2" for now by the time he is 3" i should have my 75 running
  10. T

hi every i wanted to see if anyone that knows obout these clowns,how hardy are they or fragile ,cuz i wanted to purchase a pair, t/r theyll be in a 34g rsm with a hippo tang 2.5":confused::confused::confused:
  11. T

just sayig hi everyone

im here to learn and meet more people with knowledge so i could learn new stuff from members here in RS thank