Search results

1. D

Need ID maybe jellyfish? Video

No I don't think it looks anything like that. It has almost a round "hat" and a little mushroom looking stump at the bottom. About 1/4" across. It pulses its top to move. I have no idea why it showed up now, tank has been up since Dec 2010. Now theres two of them and they seem to survive being...
  2. D

There were two of them in there this morning :)
  3. D

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k8yaLwExB3I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Is this it? Copied from UTube Here is option #2 from UTube Small jellyfish appears in my tank - YouTube
  4. D

What do you mean? If I click on it I see the video.
  5. D

Please ID I have link to video. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. Let me know if link does not work.
  6. D

Two Spot Goby and the snails

Woodstock I am so glad you got a pair, my poor little guy builds house after house hoping a female will come along! From what I have read online it is almost impossible to know if you are getting a male or female and im afraid if I get him a another one it will be a male and they will have to...
  7. D

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x81x802mJ3g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  8. D

Thought I would share this little video YouTube - 201104131848252 My two spot landscaping his "yard" I'm not sure how to just put the video and not the link!
  9. D

Algae trouble with multiple types

I'm a newbie too but this is one problem I did solve with all the help on this forum. I had tons of hair algae and cyano. It did not go away until I started feeding a lot less and rinsing all foods before feeding. I also siphoned out all the algae I could see every week with water changes and...
  10. D

Snail ?

I emailed John at Reefcleaners with the same question he said it's a breeding pile break them up and move them where you need them. I have to do this every few days!
  11. D

Seahorse adventure!

Following along I would love to have a pair someday! Can a pair be in a 12 gallon tank?
  12. D

Accidentally did a five gal water change with fresh water, need advice!,,

You are all awesome! Thanks for the replies. I can tell you that a 2 gallon change only raises the level about .25 so I will be at this for a while. Will only use SW for topoff's all week then do a four to five gallon change next Sunday. RIP Shrimpy. He was sooo cool his tentacle spread was...
  13. D

So you wouldn't change out a few gallons per day? Thanks for the replies I really appreciate it, real newbie here!
  14. D

37 gal tank with 25 lbs live rock 25 lbs sand. Did my water change then realized I used a jug of fresh not salt. Pulled out two gallons replaced with salt. Four hours later pulled out one gallon replaced with salt. Reading now 1.019. CB shrimp died last night everyone is else okay. How much can...
  15. D

Hitchhicker Id (snail?~1mm orange/black stripes)

Just curious where did your rocks come from? Those are some neat hitch hikers.
  16. D

Get well soon John from reefcleaners.org!

John I'm so glad to hear you will be okay! But so sorry to hear of your accident I can only hope your recovery won't be too long or too painful. Sending good energy your way. Thanks again for all your emails to me answering all my goofy snail questions... :) Christi Scalera Yreka, CA
  17. D

February '11 POTM Contest

Here is mine my first baby hermit!
  18. D

DT's 37 Bowfront

Updated full tank shots today! Taking care of a Cyano outbreak tank is three months old. Turning out the lights more and adjusting the flow that seems to help.
  19. D

Baby Hermit crabs!

I uploaded some new macro pics today!