Search results

1. rangerdude91

Wanted: Gigas (Giant) Clam

i have been looking for a Gigas clam for a while now and havent had any luck finding one. if anybody has one for sale please contact me, almost any size clam will do thanks NW volkswagen74@verizon.net
  2. rangerdude91

air bubbles forming

i have just recently notice that my liverock, and some other corals are getting air bubbles on them. and it seems like some are even growing algae on them. if i swipe my hand over them they seem to just pop are these just air bubbles or something i should worry about? im trying to get...
  3. rangerdude91

a good auto top off?

hello all. i need some suggestions for a new auto top off. mine broke and need to replace it soon. my tank uses about 5 gallons a week, so i just keep a 5gal bucket next to the tank and have the auto top off in it. jest need a decent on and that wont kill my wallet thanks NW
  4. rangerdude91

New from Va( long intro)

Ive been cruising around here for a while now and i figured i would go ahead and join. I have a 75g salt with a 25g sump. Ive had it up and going for at least a half a year. Some fish, and corals. I love the Claims ( have a 6 inch on the way). AquaEuroUsA 1/10 hp chiller, and all the other...